Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Working out the kinks. {Kira} Sde62g

Working out the kinks. {Kira} NRPG4

Working out the kinks. {Kira} Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Working out the kinks. {Kira} Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_vote_lcapWorking out the kinks. {Kira} I_voting_barWorking out the kinks. {Kira} I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_vote_lcapWorking out the kinks. {Kira} I_voting_barWorking out the kinks. {Kira} I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Working out the kinks. {Kira}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Working out the kinks. {Kira} Left_bar_bleue50/1000Working out the kinks. {Kira} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Working out the kinks. {Kira} Left_bar_bleue50/1000Working out the kinks. {Kira} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

Working out the kinks. {Kira} Empty
PostSubject: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Working out the kinks. {Kira} Jiom6b

It was a pretty hot afternoon when Sashura visited the school's sparring room for the first time. He planned to practice a bit of his martial arts so that he wouldn't become rusty with the lack of action around here, maybe even get into a tussle with another person. Beads of sweat were already building on his brow when he arrived, having been jogging around the campus grounds, as a warm-up, in a jogging suit and light gray t-shirt.
He approached the back wall of the room and removed his jogging pants, deciding to wear his shorts instead of the pants, and tightened the black bandanna around his forehead. "Alright." he said, confirming to himself that the training ahead of him was about to begin. After removing his shoes and setting them to the side, he dropped to the floor and stretched out his legs in front of him, leaning forward to touch fingers to toes.
Back to top Go down
Kira Yagami
Level 1.
Kira Yagami

Character sheet
Health:
Working out the kinks. {Kira} Left_bar_bleue10/1000Working out the kinks. {Kira} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
Working out the kinks. {Kira} Left_bar_bleue10/1000Working out the kinks. {Kira} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Kira walks towards the dojo door and opens it, bowing before walking through the door. In his hand is two bags, one carrying weapons, and the other carrying his uniform, belts and an extra set of clothes. He sets the bags down and takes his shoes off, laying them in a slot set aside for just that. He the proceeds to change into his uniform and ties a white belt around his waist. It had been years since he had last dawn such a belt.

He then looks up and sees the man stretching, bows and steps onto the mat. He could feel his cloth tabi slightly sink with each step on the mat. He then did a forward roll that was about as loud as an amtrack train coming into the station. He did this deliberately, he did not want the stranger to have any knowledge of his skills, he was tired of being kicked out of schools cause people feel they have something to prove.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 pm

The loud slap of another person hitting the mat cause Sashura to look to his side, directly at the person who had walked in, seemingly tripped, and stood up again. "You okay?" he asked, raising a brow to the person as he let go of his toes. Sashura brought one of his knees up toward his chest and leaned back onto his hands, waiting for the person to respond.
In his mind, he was thinking if the person would like to spar, since they were the only two in the area at the moment. At the same time, with the way he tripped like that, Asura would 'kill' the guy within a matter of seconds, and personally, he didn't want to be prosecuted for breaking a student in the mere first week of being there. Patrol or not, he needed to contain himself.
Back to top Go down
Kira Yagami
Level 1.
Kira Yagami

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Kira acts a little dazed and then drops to his back and rolls, this one was just as loud, but looked even worse, for when he rolled, he just about went over his neck and stood up clumsily. "fuck" he mutters to himself as he notices the look from the other student. He gives him a smile and asks "would you like something?". As he spoke, he walked towards the kid and walked like that of one with out any grace or any sort of training. That was the first thing he learned to do after he recieved his shodan-ho from the grand master.

One of his hands slips into a hidden pocket and pulls out a small knife, he tosses it to the side and it lands next to his bag, this was a deliberate show that he had some prowess but he hoped not that big of one that it would draw more attention then he really wanted. "Sir would you like to scrap?" he asks noticing from his body that he could do some fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 am

"Scrap?" he repeated, looking over to the knife that had been tossed to the side, then back to him. Seems like the kid had read his mind. Sashura got onto his feet with a calm smirk, the thought of being able to loosen up a bit after a long week livening up his mood. "Sure." he said in a slight Russian undertone, taking a few steps back and doing a few arm stretches before taking a stance. Asura decided to throw his thoughts about the kid being inexperienced out of the window and focused more on how not to kill him in case he actually was a newbie to the martial arts scene.
Back to top Go down
Kira Yagami
Level 1.
Kira Yagami

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Kira backs up and bows saying "Shikan, Harimetsu, Daikomyo" , as he comes up he claps his hands and then stands in the Ichimonji posture, adopting it from the Koto Ryu lineage. His left foot is forward, while his right foot was back, pointed at a ninety degree angle. His left hand points out fingers extended, and his right hand covers the top of the left armback about three inches from the crook of the elbow. "Don't kill me" he says adding a little fear into his voice, as if he was a fresh student about to spar with one who is several ranks ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Kira's words and actions caught Sashura's eye, making him a bit suspicious of him. He was contradicting himself, acting as if he were experience-less, perhaps to give himself an advantage. However, Asura caught on and decided on going a little harder than he originally was. With his game plan set, he switched from the defensive stance to one that looked similar to the one Kira had taken in, terms of feet positioning, and made his arm facing away from Kira parallel to the ground at head level. His front arm, facing his opponent, stretched out toward him while he dropped himself closer to the ground. In this position, a straight line could be drawn across from one knee, pass both thighs, and to the other knee. "If anything, i'll just aid you in falling down."
Back to top Go down
Kira Yagami
Level 1.
Kira Yagami

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Kira smiles as the russian before him shifts into a modified ichimonji noting how the new stance does not actually work for what it was designed. the original stance was a defensive one to protect against swords, staffs, and even spears, crouching lower then just bent knees, if one got close to the ground, they did not have many options if someone were to throw a low kick or slashes at his body with a weapon.

Having decided not to give away the fact he knows the weakness of the posture that Sashura had adopted, and shifts his posture to something just about every person in the world could recognize, an outlet stance. He stands with both feet facing forward, the left one in front, the right one back about shoulder width. His right foot is up on the ball of his foot. His hands are up in front of his face about six inches out and open, his elbows are in, in order to protect his ribs, and his head is tucked to make it harder to hit his chin. "Are we going to do something, or just show off different poses" Kira asks jokingly, but not in a taunting manner.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Sashura pushed himself up onto his toes, then let himself fall, continuing the pattern to give himself a bit of lightness on his feet. He stared at the chest of his sparring partner and lunged at him, taking a small first step and crouching down before the words even finished coming from his mouth. By the time he had finished speaking, a hard-swooping roundhouse was coming up from the ground, aiming for the ribs, while his other foot was firmly planted onto the ground. The most obvious counter would have been a swoop of the stationary leg, which he expected if it were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working out the kinks. {Kira}   Working out the kinks. {Kira} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working out the kinks. {Kira}
Page 1 of 1