Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Walking the Grounds of Campus. Sde62g

Walking the Grounds of Campus. NRPG4

Walking the Grounds of Campus. Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Walking the Grounds of Campus. Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_vote_lcapWalking the Grounds of Campus. I_voting_barWalking the Grounds of Campus. I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_vote_lcapWalking the Grounds of Campus. I_voting_barWalking the Grounds of Campus. I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Walking the Grounds of Campus.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Walking the Grounds of Campus. Left_bar_bleue10/1000Walking the Grounds of Campus. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
Walking the Grounds of Campus. Left_bar_bleue10/1000Walking the Grounds of Campus. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

Walking the Grounds of Campus. Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 pm

As the day slowly starts to drip from day tonight, Alexander finds himself being one of the last to leave the campus. He slowly looks out of the window as he packs his bag and makes his way out of the class room and down the hallway. He slowly looks towards the stairs as he debates whether or not to head out of the front door or the back. He slowly makes his way down the steps allowing his back pack to bounce on his shoulders. He slowly moves towards the hallway that would decide his faith as he pulls a small coin from his pocket and flip it lightly naming the front door heads and the back door tails. He slowly catches the coin, but as he does he senses that someone else is near. He slowly turns around to see if he can catch a glimpse of the figure.

Last edited by Alexander Long on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Walking the Grounds of Campus. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Walking the Grounds of Campus. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Walking the Grounds of Campus. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Walking the Grounds of Campus. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 pm

It had been a long day for Alivyre as she slowly slumped out. Tiny goose bumps where found all over Alivyre's almost like ghost white skin, her hair was in pony tails today, each held up with a bow. She was standing in one place as she tried to get use to the outside, her boots helped her a tiny bit, but didn't really work that much, her eyes moved along the campus, as she giggled a little to herself, closing her eyes, she was rubbing her arms, it seemed as if it were freezing out.. It was strange to be like this in the summer time. But perhaps it was because it was night out..? Who knows.. She shuttered once again, her eyes reopened as she turned around, it felt as if someone was watching her.. Or staring at her.. She squinted her eyes, trying to see who was there, finally she gave up, and called out towards them: "Hello? Is anyone there?"

/Alivyre is wearing this: Click \
/This post was made for Alexander Long!\

Number of words: 164
Back to top Go down
https://luzduraacademy.canadian-forum.com
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Alexander slowly made his way down towards the front door after shrugging the weird feeling off. He couldn't help but notice a beautiful girl that was walking by. He eyes seemed to lock onto her as he watched her walk for several more steps than turn around. He watched as her lips called begin to move and form words. Alexander slowly made his way off the step as he allow his lips to answer her question. "Well hi there and I guess you could say that I'm here." Alexander slowly walks over to the girl as he looks her in the eyes and smile softly. "Hi my name is Alexander Long, Third Year student. and you are?" He slowly allowed a warm charming smile to crawl across his face as he sticks out his hand. Hoping that she will take it on good faith.
Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Alivyre blinked a little, she was first wondering why he was talking to her, but shrugged a little and smiled at him, "Head Mistress, Junior, My name is Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier." She smiled at him once again, closing her eyes slightly as she took his his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Alexander." Her cherry red eyes looked into his eyes, as their skin touched, she felt a shiver run through her body, as she bit her lip. Letting go of his hand, she looked down, trying not to blush in front of him. "Shouldn't you be heading to you dorm or cottage?" She whispered. It was unusually cold outside for summer.. Her body was freezing.. She was trying to get it off of her mind, so she could figure out why he was still around here.. She wasn't to sure herself, why she even cared about the matter.. Then again, it didn't matter.

Number of words: 154
Back to top Go down
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Alexander softly jerks at the touch of the girl's hand. It was much colder than he had expected, but he didn't allow the smile to fall from his face. He slowly looked deeper into her eyes as the girl asked about his place of residency. Alexander allowed a short frown to pass over his lips as he said, "I hate being alone so, I don't like to run off to my room right away." He slowly pulled his jacket from around his shoulders as he handed it to Alivyre. "Please take this, you look to be cold." He frown softened more as a swift gust of wind slightly swept across his body. slightly causing his hair to move carelessly in the breeze. Alexander slowly looked towards the dorm as he allowed a renewed smile to crawl across his face. "Well miss Alivyre, would you like to join me on a scroll towards my room. I would to make you a cup of cocoa to help you with the serious case of chills you have." Alexander slowly held his hand out to her as he waited to see if she would take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Alivyre's cheek had a tiny tint of a pinkish blush, she took the jacket, and put it on, it's scent was like non-other, it was a wonder smell, she let the aroma of it, almost take her into a sleep, but she nodded, "Alright, I guess there isn't any harm in that.." She whispered still being able to be heard. She closed her eyes, and walked along with him, her body shivered slightly still, it was very cold weather or not she had the jacket on. Her eyes looked towards him slightly as she blushed again

Number of words: 154
Back to top Go down
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Alexander slowly took hold of her had as he lead the way towards his dorm room. As they made it towards his room, he lead up a small flight of steps that down what seemed to be a endless hallway of doors. As they made it to room B145, he used his free hand to pull his key's from his pocket and open the door. He smiled lightly as he pushed the door open and waited for to enter the room. He smiled lightly at the room the living room, that was matched from ceiling to floor in a light brown and dark black pattern. He slowly followed her into the room as he turned on a tv that looked to be almost 32 inch. Alexander quickly made his way over to the kitchen that was separated from the living room by a counter that stood at about five feet tall, and shaped like a "L". Alexander quickly placed two black cups on the counter and than turned towards the black stove and placed a medium size pot onto it. He than turned the stove up to a medium setting so that the water wouldn't boil too fast and get too hot. As the water slowly began to steam, Alexander peered over towards Alivyre as he asked if she would she like cocoa with or with marshmallows.
Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:23 pm

{ I know, Sas. I was four above 150. .3. You don't have to remind me of my own rules. }

Alivyre smiled as she sat down, watching with him. “With, please.” She smiled and put her one leg over her other, closing her eyes slightly as she hummed to herself smiling. It was strange… She just meant this guy, and she was already in his room, and having spend time with him… This normally isn’t something that Alivyre would do, but for now, she will keep her mouth shut, and bit her lip. Letting out a small sigh. “I’m cursory, but, Mr. Alexander, I was wondering… Do you not have a room mate?” She blinked a little, looking at him making some coco for the two of them. She smiled a little, closing her eyes again. She really wasn’t sure what to talk about right now… But felt as if she should say something… “T-Thank you for the drink, by the way…” She murmured. Re-opening her eyes, to look at him once again, biting her bottom lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Alexander slowly poured two cups of cocoa with marshmallows into the cup. He slowly too the now hot water from the stove and elegantly poured it into the cup making sure not to waste a drop. He than placed the still hot pot down into the sink. He than picked both cups up and carried them over towards Alivyre. With a quick like motion, he quickly placed a cup down in front of her as he took a place next to her on the sofa. As he placed the cup up to his lips, he softly sip as she asked a question about him having a roommate. "Not that I know, it would be kinda crowded. This is a one bedroom dorm." He slowly took another sip before placing the cup down on the table. "Besides I like my privacy. The only person I would want to share a room with would have to be someone that I Love." Alexander softly sighed as he glanced over at the tv. "Don't worry about it. I have plenty of cocoa if you want more." Alexander slowly leaned back as he listened to the Weather Forecaster say that the temp was still dropping and that it was advised to stay in doors. Alexander slowly looked over to Alivyre as he asked, "What about you? Won't your roommate or boyfriend be worried if you don't get back soon?" Alexander slowly took another a sip of the cocoa.
Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Alivyre froze for a moment, looking at him… Boyfriend? She blinked a little, then returned to look towards the ground, “I don’t know whom my room mate is… And, I do not have a boyfriend…” She muttered biting her bottom lip as she looked down once again. Letting out a small sigh, sipping her coco after blowing on it ever so lightly, due to the heat of the drink, she gasped a little as the heat slightly burn her lip. “Ouch…” She hissed a little looking down at it. Her brown eyes shined slightly as she looked at it, letting out a small sigh. Her eyes followed along the room, he had said something about only sharing a room with someone he ‘loved’ she didn’t know what that meant… The word, ‘love’ was new to her, she thought about it for a little while.. But came up with nothing right now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 am

Alexander slowly took another a sip as he looked toward the beautiful young woman. "[i]Well I find that to be a shame, someone as attractive looking as you, should have people lined up around the corner just to speak your name." Alexander slowly looked back towards the tv as he felt a small shiver run up and down his spine before taking another sip. "You also said that you don't know your roommate... How is that possible? I mean do you two not speak at all or what?" Alexander slowly looked into Alivyre's eyes as he allowed a smile to crawl across his face. His eyes slightly lowered as he turned softly in his seat, so that his back would be pressed against the armrest. "So Alivyre if you don't mind me asking, please what are some of your favorite hobbies to do on days like this?" Alexander slowly took another sip as he allowed the warm liquid to roll softly down the back of his throat before playfully licking his lips and smiling devilishly coyly.
Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am

Alivyre shrugged and looked at him, letting out a small sigh, "I'm really normally to busy to ever really have any, but I do enjoy to read, and fighting is always fun." She shrugged a little, laughing a tiny bit, "But... It is getting late, isn't it... I should be off... Perhaps I will see you another time, Alexander?" She smiled, getting up, and kissed his cheek, but some how ended up on the lips, her face went bright red, and she turned and ran.
[Exit.]
[OOC; Sorry it's short -w-]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Grounds of Campus.   Walking the Grounds of Campus. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Page 1 of 1