Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Armstrong, Chris Sde62g

Armstrong, Chris NRPG4

Armstrong, Chris Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Armstrong, Chris Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Armstrong, Chris I_vote_lcapArmstrong, Chris I_voting_barArmstrong, Chris I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Armstrong, Chris I_vote_lcapArmstrong, Chris I_voting_barArmstrong, Chris I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Armstrong, Chris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Armstrong
Level 1.
Chris Armstrong

Armstrong, Chris Empty
PostSubject: Armstrong, Chris   Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

Armstrong, Chris 2laui4n

Armstrong, Chris 623050-20100415102411

• Chris Gladden Armstrong • Male • 16 • Junior •
• The Mad Man, Perfect Unsanity • Bisexual • Inventor • Gray Fullbuster, Fairy Tale •

"So to speak, you are a hero, Chris! Even if you are the top student, you are also poorest in the school. People will call you a weed, and you will be despised as a lower person! Don't worry, I praise the poorest! What is important to the hero is the reckless spirit!"

Picture Day
    "Beauty is as vain as these cherry blossoms. You will never be able to see the same shape for two days."

• General Appearance • Chris is somewhat muscular, but his muscles are denser than the usual person's. He is slightly taller than the average person, a full five foot nine inches tall. He has curly black hair, and wears contacts. He has his family crest on his chest, a swan flying downward. He used to be obese, but that was before he began working out, and lost all of the fat. He is known to play sports, but does not seem to have a specific build for any sport, rather a vague build allowing him to move fast and strong, or hold his postion like a sixty ton block.
• Usual Apparel • His typical clothing is not special. He enjoys simplistic clothing, often wearing just T shirts and blue jeans. His favorite color of clothing is black, and often gray or red. He wears a thin jacket over his shirt, even in the heat of the summer.
• Interesting Traits • There is not much special about him, besides the fact that he does not scar.

Locker-room Gossip
    "I think it's fun to know the person little by little through looking at their personality."

• Character Summary • Chris is not a normal person, not by any means. He is extremely self reliant, to the point of hesitance to speak to his friends about his personal problems. This is because he had no true friendship until he was fourteen. This caused him to be antisocial, and very loyal to the few friends he does have. He is infinitely rebellious. He rarely calls a teacher "Mr. or Mrs." instead simply refering to them by their last name, trying to be as informal as possible. He doesnt care about other's opinions, but with his friends, he is willing to listen to reason. His utter hatred of stupidity was made because he hates himself. He hates how weak and stupid he once was, and constantly looks down on himself. He loathes himself for such traits. One constantly running joke of his is how bad his memory is. In truth he barely remembers anything. He forgets things unless he finds them interesting. He has an intense love for knowledge, as he constantly invents and theorizes off of other theories. He is often regarded as insane and mentally unstable by his friends, who see past his emotionless facade of utter coldness and disdain for society. He is cold, but he is also understanding, going through his own personal hell made him extremely resistant to emotional pain, at the cost of understanding his emotions. He can easily control his mood and emotions, yet lacks understanding of them. Like many teens, his emotions confuse him. He does not seem to have the same hormone problems that teenagers do, instead being in complete control of such things. His mental state is completely manipulated by his will. He is a devout christian, but is confused on the matter of jesus. For others to gain his trust takes emense efforts, but it takes much more to loose said trust. He has an uncanny ability to tell when someone is lying, though it can be fooled if the lie is good enough, for him its not a power, but more of a recognition of facial movements and voice changes subconciously. He is a genuis, having an IQ of 156.
• Likes • Knowledge, Power, Documentaries
• Dislikes • Death, Spiders, Arrogance
• Obstructions • He does not fear much, besides the full emptiness brought out. Meaning he would lose his mother, and all his friends. A bad habit of his is often to assume those who are saying things that he doesnt fully hear, he thinks is an insult to him.

Schoolyard Games
    "If you wish to dream, do so in your dreams."

• Element • Lightning
• Gift • Chris, while having many natural talents, has one unnatural one. He has an innate ability to read minds. This power is inactive until he wills for it to activate, not a though, not a movement, but it feels to him as if he was moving a muscle that resided inside of his mind. The way this works is by detecting the transitions of electricity between brain patterns of those close enough. The maximum range is one hundred meters. When Chris focuses he can even detect the short term memorys of the target. Chris is able to send his own messages through mental speech. Unfortunately, this can be straining on one without a strong mind. Those without mind powers, or proper training could only keep it up for an hour before it releases. Chris cannot manipulate other's minds, but has complete readings on them, though he rarely finds the need to tell anyone. Chris may focus on one person, or choose to hear many. Fortunately, instead of simply overloading him with thoughts, his mind interprets them and sorts them by order of choice. This allows him to read multiple minds at once. The highest number he has reached without getting overloaded was thirty. The power is known as one of the most dangerous due to its impossibility to know whether or not one possesses it. Chris is especially dangerous, as he does not do anything directly obvious to make one think he has it. Chris' power differs from others due to his covertness. Many other telepaths are weak against smarter people, or against other telepaths. Chris suffers from neither of these weaknesses due to his way of doing so. Each brain has a "radar" detecting its own thoughts. What Chris does is use an enhanced version of the "radar" to gain access to their thoughts. This allows him to read thoughts covertly, and grants him bypass of the major two weaknesses of other telepaths. Though it is not a powerful ability unless in the hands of a manipulator, fortunately for Chris, he is one.
• Weapon • Armstrong, Chris Soul_Edge_(SC5) The blade is made of Titanium. It is in total seven feet long. The blade itself is five and a half feet long, while the handle is one and a half foot long. Chris often carries it on his back.

Background Check
    ""Looks like you've managed to take a step into a new world."

• Birthday • 3/14
• Legal Guardians • Rebbecca - Mother
Robert - Step Father - Deceased
Carl - Biological Father
• Siblings • Ashley - Sister
Kara - Sister
Phillip - Brother
Henry - Brother
• History • The begining of his life, while simple, was very hard. He lived with his aunt because his sister had lied about the mental stability of their mother. His aunt was, frankly, an incredibly horrible person. She was a drunk, and ran a daycare, often while drinking. He found refuge with his kind and wise uncle. Unfortunately, living with his aunt and uncle, along with four siblings, was not his idea of a great home. He did not count anywhere as home until he moved back in with his mother, who had divorced his father when he was two.

His father was a drunk and abused the children and Chris' mother often. Fortunately, Chris never had to go through the abuse. Though he did go through a form of abuse. In any case, his family was together for a year or two, before his mom met Robert. Robert was two years older than his mom, and was single. He was a kind wise man, though he had a slight anger problem. His family moved in with Robert into his house. At this point Chris became incredibly active outside. So much so that he could lift what most kid twice his age could not. Unfortunately, his grandfather died, and his family began moving.

In total, they had moved around more than twenty five times, which was quite hard on the children, as it would have been. Ashley, his eldest sibling, moved out at that point, and moved in with his aunt again. After that, Kara, the second oldest, and Phillip, the oldest boy, moved out. Then the family moved to alabama. This was what started Chris' personality changes over the years. He had changed from a five year old who would help anyone without gaining anything himself, to a paranoid, depressed, but intelligent sixteen year old. In alabama, contrary to popular beleif, it was not racist against blacks, on the contrary, they were racist against whites. This was probably because each school Chris went to had less than twenty white students. In his total years in alabama, he had been in more than two hundred fights, loosing all of them due to his weak body and fat stature. He was actually weaker than he was as a six year old. Ironically, he never cried from the pain, but for an unknown reason he cried whenever an adult saw the fight, possibly a habit to get pity.
When he moved to georgia, he thought it would all be over, that he would be happy now. And he was. Until... Until christmas came along. At that point, Robert began complaining about cold sweats, and chest pain. He called an ambulance, and went to the hospital. He had begun to get better, and on the day before he would have been released, He died. It was unknown how exactly it happened, but it was horrifying for both Rebbecca and Chris. They eventually had to move and wound up moving near the academy. Chris has currently proven himself a brilliant man, as he has admitted he would not change a thing of his past, for that would change himself, a fate worse than death. He has yet to have his first day in the academy, but has already been enrolled, and in the middle of the year too.

Transcript
    "“What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."

• RP Example •
19 sat from his perch on his tree. He was waiting on his brother, 16, to arrive. He had promised a spar today, so he expected to get one. Of course he would lower himself to be equal with his brother. It was a pure taijutsu match. He had to go easy on his brother, it was natural, and he wouldnt even be using his swords. He felt that 16 needed to get stronger, so he would fight him evenly to give him a challenge, often times it is harder to fight yourself rather than a stronger opponent. 19 was good enough at personality analyzing to understand what 16 would do, and mimic it. It was an excercise that many jounin sensei's used to train their gennin. It made them think deeper than they usually would, and understand more about themselves.

Of course it was a hassle to train on such a low level, but it worked for him. He was supposed to be an ANBU captain, so he had to be able to lower his power in order to surprise his opponents. He jumped down and laughed lightly. He had never liked stealth, but it was one of his best aspect, especially with his speed. It was also helpful with his keen insight to help situations which required true thought, or simple things that people rarely think of, like throwing a rock to divert noise away from oneself. It was a simple enough technique, but was very useful, especially as an ANBU captain. It was used much like certian genjutsu, only requiring much less energy. It may take more energy than the sun has to teleport a few feet, but you can always walk it. It was a saying he made up a while back to help himself work harder.

Of course he really hated when one was given everything rather than earned it. It caused them to get used to getting everything they wanted and usually became incredibly disrespectful and arrogant. It was insanely annoying for a little weak brat to say they deserved whatever they want. It was something he really hated. He turned and leaned against the tree, stopping his thoughts from wandering further, and began thinking on matching 16's personality.

• Admin PMd • Izzie!

Template created by Zuri Adele Lavandiere of Lost Generations. Steal, and face her wrath. Seriously, it’s scary. © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy and Zuri’s previous templates. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Ouran Highschool Host Club and its creators.

Last edited by Chris Armstrong on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Armstrong, Chris Left_bar_bleue50/1000Armstrong, Chris Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Armstrong, Chris Left_bar_bleue50/1000Armstrong, Chris Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

Armstrong, Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armstrong, Chris   Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 am

While i love your character as a whole, your gift is much too over-powered, obviously. Having your heart ripped out and being able to survive is much over the top. For regenerating, we'd only allow for flesh wounds to be regenerated, not internal organs and such. Also, you have multiple abilities. Pain tolerance, regeneration, eternal life (which is not the same thing as regenerating).
Your weapon seemingly gives you another power, which isn't allowed as well. Your weapon is how you utilize it, and isn't meant to give you more buffs to add upon your ability.

Him being a genius scientist will not bypass our rule of keeping people on the site as close to human as possible, with the exception of a single gift. If you have any questions on how to fix these problems, let me know via PM or post here and we can clean this up.
Back to top Go down
Chris Armstrong
Level 1.
Chris Armstrong

Armstrong, Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armstrong, Chris   Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Edited, and the pain tolerance would be from his past of getting the living hell beaten out of him every week. It happens, I did not mean it as an inhuman tolerance, just an above average tolerance. Just saying for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Armstrong, Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armstrong, Chris   Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:26 am

Describe all the abilities of your new gift in a nutshell, please. Just so i'm not missing anything.
Back to top Go down
Chris Armstrong
Level 1.
Chris Armstrong

Armstrong, Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armstrong, Chris   Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 am

Telepathy, down to the subconcious if he is able to focus on a single person( doubtable due to his personality) , willingly or not, 100 meter range, not weak to overload, and complete control over the ability. Thats pretty much it. No changing their emotions, no controlling them, none of that, just reading minds and speaking to minds.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Armstrong, Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armstrong, Chris   Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm quite aware with the loopholes and such with this ability, so you will be watched closely because of it.

Armstrong, Chris 9rhwxs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armstrong, Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armstrong, Chris   Armstrong, Chris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armstrong, Chris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Accepted.-
Jump to: