Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  Sde62g

Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  NRPG4

Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_vote_lcapNewspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_voting_barNewspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_vote_lcapNewspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_voting_barNewspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Newspaper 3, The start of something new.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  Empty
PostSubject: Newspaper 3, The start of something new.    Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Shinnouske sat in the classroom for newspaper 3, he liked reading them and he now probably he could learn a thing or two about making them. That would be pretty nice seeing that he reads the new newspaper everytime it comes out, and it hardly cost as much as normal items. Shin sat in the front of the class listening to the teacher, the other students sort of listened in what the teacher was saying, but not as much as Shin since he was listening very hard as if his life depended on it. Notes, writings, the contents, and everything that must go on the paper is very much important. That was what he thought.

Genzo was wearing his school uniform and he had a large notebook open before him as he begins writing in a fine, elegant writing that he had learned from years of being in school as well as what his parents had taught him. Questions were asked and as always, Shin wasn't the one called to answer not that he minded very much about it. As long as he is in the class and learning the more happier he will be. He had a pencil in hand as well as a pen, the important notes were written with his pen and the errors as well as the small notes were made with his pencil. Shin's nails were painted a dark purple as he writes and his eyes blinked every now and again as he writes. The minutes felt like hours, which really placed the long haired teen in a very comfortable aura as well as attitude. Genzo adored learning new things, and obviously most of the students he was with really didn't care about learning, or more so 3 of them who were whispering to another while the other was asleep which made Shin shakes his head mentally. How he hated students who didn't listen to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper 3, The start of something new.    Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Shin stopped when the teacher walked by him and looked over his ink pen notes as well as his other notes in pencil and as always the teacher did not say anything as the adult walks by him earning the silent teen a mental sigh. Shinnosuke hated being looked by any adult for he didn't know what they were thinking and that feeling was the same for many of the teachers here, he didn't have anything against them or anything but that often times placed him in a uncomfortable feeling which lasted to about the end of the day.

Genzo went back to writing and he actually started drawing a picture of a newspaper, which was in the front and the back of it to what was in the inside of it. All the imformation that was in it and all the important ads that went into it. Shin was writing and drawing and every now and then he stopped to look at the teacher or what was new on the board. Shinnosuke was in his own world part of the time but that didn't stop him from writing as well as listening.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper 3, The start of something new.    Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Shinnosuke looked upward in a glance to the clock and the bell rung earning all of the students to jump up and go to break, Shin remained sitting and taking up a cereal bar he took a bite of it as he went back to writing, he didn't know why all the students loved break more than lunch since it was like for 15 minutes and lunch was near 30 minutes. Genzo never understood it or never talked about it, he stopped and looked to a girl in the class who asked sort of skiddishly. "Uh would you like to eat with us since it is break time?" Shinnosuke looked to her and her 3 friends and he shook his head calmly. "Ah, I am sorry. I am busy right now maybe next time?" With that he went back to writing.

Shin heard a sigh coming from the girl as she walked back to her friends who seemed a little sad, not that it bothered Shin much at the moment. When he is busy with something and it was partially his favorite thing he didn't want to be bothered by it. Shinnosuke was sometimes like this at school and he was never like this when he was in his room.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper 3, The start of something new.    Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Class restarted after the break and there he was still writing and taking notes, Shin always seemed to be a entirely different person when he goes to class and well that was how he was. Education was being handed to him for free and he was going to take as much as he can, Shinnosuke sighed as he wrote and the girl that asked him was in the back of the classroom where her friends were not that he looked back to check. The teacher spoke and he listened as always.

Genzo closed his eyes after trying to remember something and he smirked finally remembering it and writing it down. The thing that has been bothering himself ever since break has finally been discovered, Shin wrote it down and he sighed happy that he had remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper 3, The start of something new.    Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Shinnosuke was content as he read over his notes and before he even knew it, he blinked once as the teacher began talking about homework and he knew that class was about over and that made his corner of his lip twitch in that sort of annoyed motion. Not that he would ever show it much unless something bad happened. Shin looked over what was written on the board and writing it down swiftly on the corner of his notepad he mentally sighed and looking to the side that was when the bell rang for the end of Newspaper 3. Everyone stood up talking and laughing in a silent manner, and Shin stood up to gather his things. His pen notes, as well as his pencil notes as well as his black box with red petal designs all over it. Genzo's face became a troubled one for a moment or two as he held his things to his chest while the box stayed snug against his back. Genzo didn't know what to do now, and after debating on that he looks around the classroom in that manner of loss. It was almost like he didn't want to leave and he didn't as he looked to the floor of the classroom and taking in the sounds in a hall that was close by or to far. Shin then noticed the different books in the room and the posters as well as the art that some students made for the teacher. It was a little strange to Shin's point of view but he didn't think wrong of it, how could he when it obviously held some kind of meaning to the teacher.

Shin was never happy when his favorite subject just goes out the door and disappears, the teacher had already left with all the rowdy students and well he didn't know what to think about that. People maybe different but they act just about the same as any other person when it comes to feelings. They just express them different from what Shin remembered. Shinnosuke was never a big fan of math. he never was and he just stressed over to get good grades. All the other subjects weren't all that hard but he still took them as seriously as he took math. Genzo's eyes strayed off the board as he looked out the window, as if gathering his courage he opened the window silently as he leaned against the window sill in a manner of thought. Shinnosuke always had to think things through for that was how he got by in life and that was what made him, different. Genzo was always different, being the guy that hardly shows emotion. Never dated, they said something like he was a zombie or was lost all the time in his mind. Which wasn't true, it was just how Shin made himself out to be and how he wanted to be looked at by others. It was almost as if he hated other people but really he loved them, he just expressed it different much like the other people express themselves differently. Shinnosuke never thought about himself, but often times there were times where he couldn't stand to look at himself or speak his name. His little brother was easy going that was only cause he acted differently from, Shin. If his brother were to be scared, Shinnosuke knew that he would possibly run away or try to fight back. Shin would most likely do the same thing but try another thing, Give up. Just thinking that made his eyes close and shiver as he felt a weird chill go down his spine. He didn't know what that represented but to him it never felt good. Opening his eyes again, Shin held his belongings close to his chest as he looked outward as he thinks about not only himself but others.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper 3, The start of something new.    Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Shinnosuke's memory went blank for a time being for he walked to a desk silently, class has been over for quite sometime now and right now he was going to do his homework since he probably could not do it at home for he may go to sleep when he does enter his apartment room. That often times happen with Shin when he goes to his room, his mind doesn't function that much unless he was mostly getting watched by someone. It was weird to him but he would never tell anyone about it for that was how he did things at times. Shin lifted up his things placing them on his desk that he had sat at before and he begins writing as well as doing his homework. Blinking silently he makes sure to do it all before going to his apartment.

Genzo got done with the easy ones first and then worked on the hard ones which appeared easy for him for he had studied about it sometime or so ago. Shin's face stayed on his task as he writes with his pencil and his eyes stayed on the blank peice of paper which is now half way full with his elegant writing. Shinnouske didn't find it odd that he wrote well for he believed to himself that his elegant writing adding a .5 to his grade. That was how he thought on things and he didn't know if they gave him good grades for his writing or for just trying so hard. Shin didn't think about it for he had homework to do, and right now he only had half to do and finish tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper 3, The start of something new.    Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am

Shinnosuke finally finished his homework and standing up he left the classroom with his items all organized and on his back. Shin walked down the hallway with his gaze fixed on the floor, Genzo was never good at walking the halls by himself but he would have to get use to it since it seemed to be a everyday thing. Shin only knew a few people and he knew very well that having a few people as friends were better than not having any at all. Often times though he didn't know why some people like him for he was not really himself.

Genzo walked along and opening the door with his right hand he walked out of the school and made way to his apartment with his eyes closed as he makes sure not to bump into any people. Shin knew there was a lot of people here but that didn't really bug him much as he makes his departure.

{.Exit.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper 3, The start of something new.    Newspaper 3, The start of something new.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Luz Dura Academy :: West Wing-
Jump to: