Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Music= Life (Bianca) Sde62g

Music= Life (Bianca) NRPG4

Music= Life (Bianca) Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Music= Life (Bianca) Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Music= Life (Bianca) I_vote_lcapMusic= Life (Bianca) I_voting_barMusic= Life (Bianca) I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Music= Life (Bianca) I_vote_lcapMusic= Life (Bianca) I_voting_barMusic= Life (Bianca) I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Music= Life (Bianca)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Music= Life (Bianca) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Music= Life (Bianca) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
Music= Life (Bianca) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Music= Life (Bianca) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

Music= Life (Bianca) Empty
PostSubject: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Music= Life (Bianca) 10

In the back of the store at a rather decent time of ten o clock.Valerie stood among the tall shelves stacked with cd's. Headphones slipped over her ears to drown all sound away with the swift,energetic beat of the music. Caramel colored hair spilled down her shoulders in soft waves with tousled bangs dropping over her forehead to hang over golden irises. The girl was rather petite for her age of seventeen, Being no shorter than four feet and eleven inches. Her slender build clothed in a slim black t shirt with a pair of baggy cargo shorts that was secured around her waist with a belt to keep from cascading down. Finished off with black sneakers.

She hummed along with the hispanic accent of the song. Closing her eyes in calmed bliss as she melted into the rhythm that blasted at full volume. Her hips rotating in slow,steady figure eights. Only to give a brief swift shake as the pace quickened as she grew into it

Alone in her own distant world she got into it, hitting the floor in graceful movements. Smooth palms touched the wooden surface of the ground and she pushed her body up in a hand stand, only to swing her legs in a multiple kick rotation while sinking her body lower with each spin, her flexibility and skill in break dance allowing no other part of her body touch the ground.Stopping on the way back up to keep herself balanced on one arm while her feet made contact with the ground before pushing up and back into a double back flip, sticking the landing with a slick turn of her heels. Only to crash into the person behind her..
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Angel of darkness
Angle of darkness
The world is your hand
But I will fight until the end
Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
Don't follow your command
But I will fight and I will stand

A soft, delicate voice sang out into the nearly desolate music shop, her knees moving back and forth to the ryhtm of the song that was playing in the small world that her headphones created. Bianca was a tall and rather curvy woman of eighteen years old, with raven black hair that cascaded down her back in dark waves. Her figure was clad in a small black mini t that read in glittering red letters across her chest 'bad girl' with a devil tail flowing into a up curl out of the 'l', and tight dark blue skinny jeans with a scarlet red belt that hung down on one side. Not so much for it's pratical perpose, but in a sense of style. Just as she opened her mouth to sing the next verse, Bianca felt someone run into her, and she stumbled, forward.
The head phones ripped from around her ears and bounced by their cord before they unplugged and the song stopped playing. Bianca tried to regain her balance, but instead fell straight over into the precusion instruments and sent all manor of drums and ringing cymbols onto the hard wood floor.
"Ah..ow..."
She groaned, holding her head that'd hit the front of a large bas drum. looking back to the mess she'd made she quickly stood up and inspected everything, making sure nothing was broken and airgo, she'd have to pay for them. Bianca sighed softly as she saw nothign was broken and stood setting the drum set back into it's display.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Valerie crashed against the floor, bumping into a few drum sets and books that fell on her. Her headphones falling around her neck while her head banged against the metal edge of the drum. She winced visibly while sitting up.rubbing the stinging spot of her scalp She blinked as she heard the muttered "ow" of the person she had ran into. The girl was rather beautiful.

Flowing raven locks gliding down her back in glossy waves.Hourglass s=haped figure complimented with her attire of a small black mini t that read in glittering red letters across her chest 'bad girl' with a devil tail flowing into a up curl out of the 'l', and a slim pair of tight dark blue skinny jeans that sculpted the long slender frame of her legs with a scarlet red belt that hung down on one side. Valerie picked herself up in time. Blushing in embarrassment from causing such a mess. Quickly brushing the girl away."N-no don't...let me, its my fault not yours..sorry about the fall."
she apologized with a low sheepish shrug of her shoulders.

Valerie took the stuff from the girls hands and began to help clean up the disaster in her path.When she was done she looked back at the girl and asked quietly.[color=yellow]["Are you alright?"/color]
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:16 am

Bianca looked at the other girl as she said that she would get it and blinked. She quicly placed the last cymbol back on its stand and made sure it was blaanced before she turned back to the other girl.
"Yeah I'm fine. I hit the back of my head but I'll be ok. Are you alright? And it's ok, I should watch where I'm standing I sometimes zone out like that."
She said as she rubbed the sore spot on the back of her head as well. After a moment, she reached out her hand and smiled sheepishly to her.
"Well, I guess now that we've...run into each other, my name's Bianca, Bianca Luna Rose Saintclaire. But all of my friends just call me Bunny. I'm sorry about the fall too, I had a part in that too. Ihope you aren't too hurt."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 am

Valerie cracked a brief smile.Chuckling at the fact they hit the same exact area from the impact."Yeah..same here, but i'm alright, my skull is thick enough to cushion the blow." she muttered jokingly."If anything its the floor i feel bad for.

She ran her fingers through her hair, fixing up the messed up strands before giving a brief nod and smirk."Likewise~ Bianca? thats very unique and rather pretty, and if its alright with you i'll stick with that until i at least get the opportunity to get to know you a bit better." A polite hand stretched out towards her.Calm and patient."Valerie Anafeloz, and no worries about me miss, i'm alright just as you seem to be; though i have to ask whats an elegant young woman like you coming to the more hazardous side of the town?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am

"Aw thank you, I've always loved my name very much. And I don't mind this part of town. I'm a tough girl, I can hold out on my own against any guy. And if that doesn't work-"
She turned her right pocket to her and reached into it, bringing out a slender black can and showed it to her. It was pure black with a spray top screwed tight to the metal cylinder. Across it read 'Can of whoop ass' and below it read 'pepper spray'.
"This little guy is handy in case any man tries to get fresh with me. I had to use it once, and it wasn't pretty. But it was pretty damn funny."
She laughed as the memory of the man rolling on the ground, holding his eyes and screaming 'IT BURNS!' at the top of his lungs came back her. She slipped the slender can back into her pocket and smiled at Valerie
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 am

Valerie raised an eyebrow at the girls comment.From her height and her stance. She did seem like one to hold her own. Most likely she came from the same place as she did. Though as the black can of pepper spray was held out to her she had to grin at that. Giggling not from the label that read "can of whoop ass." but from the fact that people still used that substance. "Haha, pepper spray, not the most pleasant thing in the world, but if thats what keeps people off ya then by all means."

Her calm gaze scanned the girls expression carefully. From her mature beauty, by default she was most likely popular with the male population, though unlike the other school beautys. She seemed to be genuinely friendly...
Though looks can be deceiving.... she mused silently while finally speaking again."Any music of your liking?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:49 am

"Yeah they have a pretty wide selcetion here. My personal favorites are alternative rock, some classic rock, a bit of techno, heck I can stand just about anything except rap and country music. Other then those two I'm not very picky about my music."
Bianca had been raised in a family that had all different kinds of taste. Her twin older brothers Sebastian and Drake, loved different music and often argued over it. Drake loved Country, while Sebastian on the other hand loved Classic Rock. They clashed more often about music more then any other subject. Her parents both loved Techo and Rock, so she grew fond of both of them, though she would scream at Drake to shut the country trash he'd listen to off all the time.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:10 am

Valerie chuckled."I love all music, any music at all, if its good i'll listen to it and enjoy it." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I don't specifically have any favorites, though the music i listen to mostly either have a nice melody to sing or a fun beat to dance to." She explained while adjusting the headphones that hung loosely from her slender sculpted throat. "do you come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 am

[cener]"No, this is my first time out here. I just got here a few weeks ago and I'm simply getting the lay of the land around my new home. I found this little place and figured I'd take a look inside."
She explained as she began looking through the CD's on the wall rack next to them. At random she'd pull one out, flip in over to read the song list, then place it back where she'd found it once again.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Valerie picks up a CD with the name of the band of evanescence and nods in approval by the look at the song list. Turning her gaze towards the girl she grins."Ah so you're new here? Thats cool, if you don't mind my asking; wheres your home? i came from the academy thats a few miles away." She explained, running her fingers across the different selections for a choice of a different CD. Finding the few that she liked, she picked up and walked over to the cashier to pay for them. The total being $10 each, Valerie gave the elderly man a fifty dollar bill and tucked her change back into her pocket before striding back to where her acquaintance stood.

The small plastic bag with her music contained inside, was slung carelessly over her right shoulder while her free arm rested along her left side. Her back pressing against the wall in a laid back fashion."Find anything you like yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 pm

"Oh yeah definantly."
She said smiling widely as she picked out three CD's. One was the band Daughtry, another was Nickelback, and the third was a band called Blowsight.
"You won't belive me, but I'm originally from a small town in the south of France. My father was from America, and my mother met him while she was visting her sister in New York. They move back to France together and got married. I can speak english so well because my father taught me how, and in turn my mother taught me to speak french. My mother and my older brothers can speak english too, but they're much more fluent in french."
She explained as she walked over to the cashier. She paid the bill and smiled as she grabbed the plastic bag and turned back to Valerie.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:14 am

Valerie carefully witnessed each Cd of Biancas choice. Reading the names of the artists before giving a sharp nod in approval."You my friend, have an excellent taste in music~" she commented as the corners of her mouth twitched up into a small grin before listening silently to the story behind her origins. From the way the girl spoke, there was a small accent that clung to each of her words as they rolled off her tongue in a soft, fluid manner. From her sense of style and appearance, it was of no surprise at all that this girl was from a french descendant.

"Oh i believe you, no need to worry about that." she dismissed with a casual wave of her hand. "You don't seem like the type to lie about such matters, as for what you said i think thats rather interesting, i'm not exactly sure of what origins my own parents possessed, however i do know that i was born and raised in Puerto rico before coming here to attend classes, my first language being spanish before learning english." She smiled knowingly as the golden center of her irises flickered slightly with a brief unknown emotion undetected from the girl beside her.

As she payed for her own share of music Valerie cleared her throat."Care to go anywhere else or would you rather that we stay here for a while longer?"

Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 am

"Wow really? Puerto Rico? That's so cool! And thanks, these are my favorite artists, I love the lead singer for Nickelback. I think he's hot."
A soft giggle unfurled from her throat and a blush came to her cheeks. She remembered the one time she watched one of their concerts on TV. Seh was screaming her head off and Drake yelled at her to shut up. As Val asked her what she wanted to do next, she lifted a slender finger up to her pink lips and tapped them a few times in thought. After a long moment she answered.
"Why don't we go out for some food? I heard this place has a great chinese food restaurant a few blocks from here. I love chinese food, it's my second favorite behind Italian food!"
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:30 am

Valerie chuckled and playfully arched forward in a gracious bow. "Why thank you~ and i do agree the lead singer is quite a looker though in my opinion, nothing close to compared as the guys that go to the academy..." hearing her own words echo through her own ears and remembering the flawless faces she had encountered a rose colored blush painted across her own face as Bianca's had. Though this was due from embarrassment from the fact that she had unintentionally spoke that out loud. Running her fingers through her auburn locks of hair, she shook away her nervousness by smiling again. Giving another nod of approval at the girls preferred tastes in food."Looks like we have more in common than we thought~" she spoke with a laugh while walking out the door with the taller female. a hand resting at her side while the other flung the plastic back over her shoulder like she had done many times with her backpack. "Just a warning though..i do tend to eat a lot despite my size."
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am

Bianca laughed softly as Valerie's face lit up with a dark blush after she'd said how the guys at the academy were very attractive.
"I know, most of the guys here are very handsome. And that's alright, I make a modest living with my florist work right now. And my mom sends me part of my father's check every month. We should be just fine, I know how to budget so I'll have plenty of money left over for other things"
She said as she followed Valerie out of the store, the plastic bag looped around her wrist, swaying with each of her steps.
"I guess we do have a lot more in common then we thought. We should do this more often, it would be a lot of fun I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music= Life (Bianca)   Music= Life (Bianca) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music= Life (Bianca)
Page 1 of 1