Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Water on Fire (Sashura) Sde62g

Water on Fire (Sashura) NRPG4

Water on Fire (Sashura) Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Water on Fire (Sashura) Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_vote_lcapWater on Fire (Sashura) I_voting_barWater on Fire (Sashura) I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Water on Fire (Sashura) I_vote_lcapWater on Fire (Sashura) I_voting_barWater on Fire (Sashura) I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Water on Fire (Sashura)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Water on Fire (Sashura) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Water on Fire (Sashura) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
Water on Fire (Sashura) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Water on Fire (Sashura) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

Water on Fire (Sashura) Empty
PostSubject: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Water on Fire (Sashura) Peru_-_HotSprings

Within the forest section of the springs. The crickets chirped in harmony from their hiding spots. The sun disappeared and replaced itself with the moon. Not a star joined it tonight. The surface of the water was completely flat and smooth like glass. Hadn't been for the slight ripples with each movement that slightly grazed its clear surface, it would appear nothing more but a glass picture frame.

The edge of Valerie's toe brushed against the water. Rings reached out and she shivered from the cold. A warm flame surrounded her slender body and simply caressed her skin in a gentle orange glow as her hair took on the lighting making it seem to have caught on fire as well. The baggy white shirt that covered her petite frame came off along with her basketball shorts were cast aside to be replaced with a towel.

Carefully she stepped in and instantly, the first layer of water evaporated and disappeared like a wisp of smoke as the waters once cold temperature began to take up heat. Taking a seat on a stone she allowed herself to relax. The flames dancing along the water filling it with the flames reflection of its exotic red and orange hues. Big enough to scare away wild animals and mosquitos. However the flames themselves were fairly weak. Radiating enough heat to simply warm the natural springs.

Kurogane simply perched on the top of her head. Avoiding direct contact of the water however. Enjoying the light spray of mist with a satisfied purr. Valerie gave a soft sigh as she starred up at the cloudy sky. Wondering how long it would be until the stars would show themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Water on Fire (Sashura) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Water on Fire (Sashura) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Water on Fire (Sashura) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Water on Fire (Sashura) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm

A vivid glow illuminating the dark forest caught Sashura's attention. He had been voluntarily patrolling the outskirts of the school, then wandered off once he had become bored. He found himself walking outside of the town and into the forest where he felt the most comfortable, even at night. The eerie glow coming from the woods could be seen from the town, however, and made his curiosity peak even more.
His rifle hung behind him of course, his conscious telling him that his rifle would probably not be needed. The worst possible scenario was that someone was having a bonfire, or maybe a small forest fire had started. Either way, his control of fire would put an end to it before it made its way to the news, or before a racket started over it.
Sashura quickly realized that it hadn't been any of his assumptions, but rather something a bit more unique. Inside a stream sat his friend, Valerie, who seemed to have made her own hot spring in the water. "How creative." he whispered, lifting the strap of Wulf over his head and holding it by the barrel. He walked into view directly into Val's field of vision and waved his free hand at her, smirking at her lack of clothing, but feeling it was fine to come out since she was decent. "Long time, no see." he said in a cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 pm

"Long time no see"

Eyes fluttered open and a blush plastered across her face. Instinctively she wrapped her towel securely around her and kurogane tensed slightly.The flames increasing in temperature drastically as she was about to launch an attack at whoever was invading her privacy. As her gaze landed on the familiar figure that stood before her. The flames fell back to their original state and She relaxed slightly and the narrowed slits loosened and went back to normal. Valerie exhaled and laughed a bit."Ah...shit for a second there i thought you were someone else!" She mused with a calm frown curling down the edge lips."Hell i was about to fry you where you stand..that wouldn't have been good at all.."

She muttered sheepishly while her fingers swept through a few strands of her hair. Cheeks still burning a bright red from embarrassment from getting worked up for nothing.Her expression softened and she smiled.As a hand swiftly returned the wave."Anyways, where have you been? Haven't seen you around in a long time have you been doing alright?"

Kurogane's ears twitched momentarily and within a few bounds. He jumped from her head to across the rocks and within seconds. The small cannon ball of orange and black stripped fur hurled itself into Sashura's chest. Clinging to his shirt while purring. Head tilting up as its golden eyes looked up patiently as if silently asking to be petted. From this action Valerie just smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Sashura laughed and took a step back from the impact the little tiger had inflicted. "Aww, i missed you too little buddy" he said, cupping the little with his free hand as he squatted down to lay Wulf gently on the ground. With his other hand free now, he swept his fingers through Kurogane's smooth fur. He was being honest in his words, even though the small cub had been mean to him in the other encounters, though it was probably just instinct. Sash tilted his head up and looked at Valerie smirking, mimicking the action. "That wouldn't have been nice...and i've been well, just working, really." he said, then flicked his head in her direction, signaling toward the water. "That looks pretty nice, may i join you?"
As Asura looked at Valerie, he realized it had been a good two weeks or so since he actually saw her. The only other time they had met was when they first met. Still, he remembered how sheepish she was, blushing at even the smallest things as she did now. He was sure that if he brought it up though, Val would just blame the water temperature.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Kurogane purred apprecitively. His ears pressing against his skull as his eyelids fell closed. Valerie simply gave a small chuckle at his response and gave a shrug."tch it's not nice to sneak up on a girl either but that didn't stop you now did it?~" Valerie retorted rather smugly as she let herself sink into the water until it reached her chest.The sudden flood of warmth chasing the cold feeling out of her body made a satisfied moan escape her lips. From his request she couldn't help but hesitate little before giving a brief nod towards his direction."Uhh....sure I don't see why not.." with that being said she turned so her back would face him while her hands covered her eyes.Giving him the privacy he needed to change and get in. kurogane couldn't help but flick his tail while making a scoffing expresson. As if to tease her about her shy demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 pm

"I suppose you're right about that, but never did i expect to find you out here." he explained while he gently laid Kurogane down into a small patch of grass, patting his head before leaving his side. As she turned around, he removed his shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it carelessly off to the side. Afterwards, he undid his pants and removed them as well, kicking them off to the side. The air was warm and cold, but his heightened body temperature allowed him to ignore it without a problem.
Sashura slipped into the water silently, except for the small pleasing exhale that he let out. He had never been in a hot spring before, and had never thought to do something like this before either. His situated himself two meters or so away from her, sitting on a large, smooth rock on the surface of the stream. "I'm in, though i had nothing to be ashamed of." he mentioned, then pointed at her with a finger, flicking it up and down to gesture at her body. "Neither do you."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 am

Kurogane curled up as he was placed on the grass. Not minding the new position at all,His head peeked out from the grass. Keeping an eye on the both of them while looking around.Keeping watch of any other presence besides Valerie and Sashura.At his retort She couldn't help but chuckle.

"Hmph,Touche." Valerie agreed with a simple smirk before turning back around just in time to catch a glimpse of his topless upper body. Skin paled from the rays of the moon only to become bathed within the color of flame as he drew deeper into the water. Each movement caused the toned muscles in his body to ripple as he flexed. Even if he was very thin compared to the average super solider, he had enough of a proper build to help him carry out the job. The corner of her mouth twitched slightly and a crimson color flooded into her cheeks as she quickly closed her eyes. Even she had to admit he was very handsome. His pleased sigh snapped her back into reality and she opened her eyes and looked at him with a slight puzzled expression at his statement. "Hn? well of course you don't you're not the one with the build of a freakin ten year old" Valerie answered a little to quickly while biting her lip. Pushing out her lower lip to create a slight form of a pout.

She took a deep breath and dunked her head underwater,putting out the flames that surrounded her body before resurfacing.Steam left the water from the impact and she Brushed back her damp strands of hair that covered her eyes as if it was perfectly normal."So did you catch anyone thats been causing trouble or get into a few fights?"
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Sashura placed his arms onto the edge of the stream to hold himself above the water, and to relax his arms. This brought his chest out of the water, which flexed the toned muscles due to the position of them. His feet kicked around weakly in the water, toes tensing up as the heat within the water stirred up around them. He could feel his body temperature raising rapidly despite his own control of it, and the sudden change was making him light-headed. "Hn...you can't help who you are, Valerie, so you might as well love yourself for who you are" he said, taking in a breath before continuing. A hot flash cascaded through his body at the moment of him speaking. "As for trouble causers, there was one, but she meant no harm. The people of the school carry a pretty good attitude, except for the few of 'bad-asses' i find lurking around."
Feeling completely at ease, Asura leaned his head back until it held itself up, his lips parting slightly to breath easier. At the same time, his eyes closed. In another relaxed exhale he spoke again. "There are still students being transferred here though...so who knows..."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:42 pm

"I know that, And i never said i didn't love myself." Valerie began as she sat up straight in perfect posture.Carving her expression into a perfect mimicry of vanity while flipping her hair."As a matter of fact i think i'm pretty damn sexy for jail bait so suck it!" She said jokingly while sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

She leaned her back against the boulder that sat behind her and used her arms to rest her head against them before closing her eyes. "A lot of girls around the academy lately." She mused calmly."Any of em catch your eye yet?" The question was simple and casual as if she was asking about the weather. As her body shifted slightly, she dipped lower into the water. All tension in her muscles loosening as she relaxed.

The warmth of the flames and the spring felt great. Valerie heard the steady breathing that were rather deep. She opened an eye to glance at him briefly.Catching a layer of sweat coat his body from what seemed to be caused by a heat flash. She let the flames die out since the water was warm enough already and should last for a while. "The heat getting to be too much for ya?"

Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm

"Damn right you are." he said in a over-exaggerated moan, kicking some water over to Valerie's side of the stream with a laugh. Before the water settled again, he dipped himself underneath the water submerging completely. A few seconds later, emerged just in front of her, putting both of his hands on either side of Val so they lay on the boulder behind her. Casually, he said "Well of course, physically. But not personality-wise. A relationship can only last for so long running just off of appearances." His body floated within the shallow water, partially held up by his arms. He watched closely for any of her shyness that he hadn't got to see for a while now, pushing for her to show a bit. "Heat, getting to me?" he repeated, shaking his head to answer her. Simultaneously, his body ignited a large flame, engulfing both of them in a hot aura that evaporated any of the beads on water on them. "You forget i'm a fire user just like you" he said in an obvious tone, then leaned down toward her face, stopping a good six inches away. Out of curiosity, his eyes drifted down to look at the towel draped over her, brow raising in even more curiosity as his mind raced with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Valerie chuckled softly closing her eyes so the water wouldn't get into her eyes."Hey!" she giggled a bit before brushing the water off her face. When she reopened them she saw that sashura was gone. Before she could scan the area. He rose from the water. His taller frame towering over her with his palms firmly planted on either side of her. A dark blush flooded her cheeks from the closeness.The fire he recreated surrounded them both. Disguising her blush among the different colors of the flames. "W-what?.." her question was cut off as his face leaned down close to her own. Even if there was a good enough distance between them she could still feel the coolness of his breath brush over her face. Causing her to shiver a little.

His eyes trailed from her face to the towel that surrounded her petite figure. Her arms bound themselves around herself as her face held it's crimson tone. "S-Sashura...what are you doing?.." Her tone was quiet and a bit embarrassed. Her golden irises wide in confusion. She remembered when he held her in a hug when they first met. Of course she had slightly grown used to the closeness, it was the curiosity in his expression and gaze that threw her off guard.

Part of her thought about pushing him back or slugging him even. Though the other part wondered what his intentions were. She stood silent ,her breath held and with her head tilted to the side.Waiting for what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm

"Hehe..." Sashura chuckled, shaking his head and leaning a bit closer. Just before his skin would have touched hers, he brought himself up and gave her a smell peck of a kiss onto her forehead, the heat of her skin from the flames chaffing the skin on his lips for just a moment. "Nothing." he responded, chuckling a bit again at her reaction as he sat down beside her on the same rock she situated herself on. The water was a bit hotter on her side, due to the fire being more intense on that side. He peered over to Kurogane on the other side, seeing he hadn't moved an inch since he was put down, then looked to his side, into Valerie's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

From the sudden movement, she lost concentration and the flames died. Valerie could see the mocking gaze in kurogane's eyes and she growled a little. Shifting her look back up at Sashura's smirking face for a moment before leaning forward, pressing a kiss against his lips. As dry as they were they were warm and had a slight softness to them that made it feel good against her own. Valerie pulled away and sighed before llightly smacking the side of his head."Hmph..asshole" she muttered under her breath while biting back a blush for the sake of her pride and put on a smirk of her own. "I may be shy but that won't stop me from attempting to turn the tables." She warned with a soft chuckle. Meanwhile Kurogane yawned a little before giving a light sniff. From the expression on the cubs face it looked a little like a smirk before he hid it behind his paws. Her eyebrow twitched slightly. Even in his reincarnated state her old friend hadnt changed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Sashura's eyes went a bit wide at her actions. He hadn't much expected for Valerie to do anything even close to what she had just done. With his lips parted in slight awe, he narrowed his eyes into hers, leaning back in to 'test the waters', turning his head to the side and locking his lips with hers just as she had done to him, only this time, he used his arms that were on the shore behind her to give Valerie a gentle hug while he kissed her. His eyes closed, and despite how distracting the situation was, the blaze he made around the two of them kept strong. It was the only source of light in the forest, centering any attention that may have been on it directly to them.
With his back turned to Kurogane, he hadn't seen his actions, but he could guess he was probably mocking, cringing, or doing a tiger cub version of a facepalm. The lack of a growl or warning from him let Sashura know even more that he had grown to like him more.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:09 pm

If she had the time, she probably would have smirked at his reactions. Before she knew it, he had went ahead and kissed her back. The blush came back to her face though she didn't push away. Her eyes shut and she went along with it. The inviting warmth of the gentle embrace almost melting away the tension in her muscles, drawing out a soft moan from her parted mouth. Blindly, her arms found themselves delicately wrapped around his neck while slender fingers tangled themselves into his dark soft locks of hair. The taste he gave off equaled to that of his masculine scent. Enjoyable as it was to her she couldn't help but feel a bit hesitant about the situation.What was the meaning of it? Was there a meaning of this to begin with? Valerie listened for a growl from Kurogane. A warning if she should stop it now and get as far away as possible. But there was nothing of the sort. From the back of her mind she pondered. Maybe just maybe this wasn't meant to cause any harm for her case.The guard that held her carefully, was one less person to worry about. With that thought in mind. She slowly began to relax.

Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

After a long moment, Sashura pulled his head away from Valerie's, eyes opening to the water's surface between them. He suppressed an urge to kiss her again and instead, leaned in to put his head over her shoulder, laying gentle kisses down the side of her neck until they reached her shoulders. At the same time, his arms unwound from around Valerie, re-positioning his hands so his left held her back as the other slowly glided up her thigh until it met with the single layer of 'clothing' shielding her from being completely clothe-less. The same hand teased at her upper thigh, just where her bottom began, giving her ample time to stop him if she wasn't comfortable with the situation. She hadn't pulled away yet, and actually seemed to like the contact that they were sharing thus far. The thought put a smile on Sashura's face.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Valerie felt the kiss break, for a moment she gave a small growl in protest but it shattered into soft pleasured hums. Each gentle kiss against her neck trailed down past her jugular and the small tingling feeling against her thigh made a brief blush cross her features. A tad bit of nervousness made it's way to the center of the melted gold as the towel shifted slightly. Valerie bit her bottom lip for a moment before switching their positions so his back pressed against the boulder with her straddling his waist with the palm of her hands pressed lightly against his broad chest. As nervous as she was, her competitive side to win for dominance won out."Hn, if you want to top me you're gonna have to fight for it soldier~" Valerie purred softly. Nipping at his bottom lip as her hips began to grind against his own slow and steadily. The friction created from the movement made her smirk a little. She had to admit it felt good as awkward as it was. To avoid eye contact she moved her mouth to his neck. Gently Biting, searching for the weak point as an excuse to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Valerie blushed, her pulse picking up to the point where she thought her heart would burst out from her ribcage. Its going to happen. This is it..No going back after this.As her fingers found its way to grasp his own. She wondered, how would this take affect. Sex...usually reserved for love. For until marriage if wanted. As she starred into the lustful gaze of her partner, thats when she began to think. After this was over..what would become of their friendship, what if something went wrong and a drastic consequence took place. It felt right against her body yet in her mind...it felt so..wrong.She closed her eyes tight as she fought against herself. Its too late now..you've gone this far, theres no point in going back now.." This was true, and from a look in reality. Sex didn't have a true meaning now a days and even if it was for the sake of love it never worked out except in movies and stories.So If it wasn't a big deal then why was her conscience plagued with second thoughts now of all times?..

Valerie swallowed down the lump that built up in her throat. She knew the answer why... Even if she did grow close to Sashura, in the end. She still didn't trust him. At least not with this matter. Her teeth clenched. Existence in story or not, she wasn't going to throw away something so meaningful just because.If she was gonna go through with it, it had to mean something more than just for the sake of a quick fix...

She felt her own hands slip away and gently push him away from her body. Away from her. A scowl making its way to her lips as she looked away in shame."No..i can't go through with this, i just cant..." She got to her feet.Jumping back to the spot where her clothes lay. Taking her shirt and pulling it back on along with her shorts. Her eyes became hidden underneath her bangs as she looked blankly at the ground with her expression grim. "i'm sorry for working you up for nothing at all..with that being said i guess thats my cue to leave."

Valerie could taste something bitter on her tongue with each word that slipped out rather awkwardly. She cleared her throat to pull herself back together and with a simple murmur of apologies she scooped up kurogane and she ran off as fast as she could. The farther out she ran, the more tears that spilled down her cheeks. A grim smirk appeared on her lips as she heard the small tiger growl at her as if to say she was an idiot for running away. As her legs picked up in speed a single thought made its way clear into her mind as she disappeared from sight. "i know..."

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water on Fire (Sashura)   Water on Fire (Sashura) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water on Fire (Sashura)
Page 1 of 1