Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Application Template. Sde62g

Application Template. NRPG4

Application Template. Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Application Template. Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Application Template. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Application Template. I_vote_lcapApplication Template. I_voting_barApplication Template. I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Application Template. I_vote_lcapApplication Template. I_voting_barApplication Template. I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Application Template.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Application Template. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Application Template. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Application Template. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Application Template. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

Application Template. Empty
PostSubject: Application Template.   Application Template. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Application Template. 2w4mrdt

Just a little explanation on the application template and how to fill it out, courtesy of its creator, Zuri, of Lost Generations. This post will give you a few pointers on what to do as far as the small things go. If you have any trouble filling out the application, this post will do the best it can at helping you. Anything not addressed here, such as questions about what is acceptable or not, will have to be taken up with the administration or someone on the site who may know what’s going on. ^_^ These hints apply to the pet applications as well.

• 1 •
    First and foremost, when making your application, please copy the coding, and nothing else. Make sure you copy it all, too, or else something might not look right. If you’ve copied it correctly, it should show up in a preview without showing any “broken” tags, or in other words, coding tags such as [/center] that are not closed.

• 2 •
    Now, on to how to fill out the application. You will notice areas that are typed in all capital letters—for example, at the top, CHARACTER PICTURE HERE. As you fill out your application, highlight these areas and type {or put a picture in IMG tags} where they are. Do not type before them or after them, but right where they are, so that everything will turn out the right size, font, and color throughout the application.

• 3 •
    On that note, when you are filling out your application, you will also notice several areas following the capital indicators that have auxiliary information in brackets such as {these}. Please delete the information and the brackets.

• 4 •
    Lastly, even if you are familiar with coding, please do not alternate the template with your own colors or ideas. It was created the way it was for a reason, so please just leave it be.

• 5 •
    Alright! Almost done. When you post your application, go to the Pending Applications category and select New Topic. Type your character’s LAST NAME followed by a comma and then their FIRST NAME as the topic title—for example: Lavandière, Zuri. Do not put ridiculous titles such as Alex the Great. Just your character’s last name followed by their first name. When posting for a pet application, just put their name.

• 6 •
    A simple, but usually necessary, instruction now. After you have titled the topic, paste the filled out coding for your application into the field area, and select Send. For those of you who have been on forums like this before, you should know what I’m talking about.

• 7 •
    Once your application has been marked with an Accepted Sticker by an Administrator and they have given you your grade’s color, you can freely RP anywhere! Until then, though, please only post in the OOC areas.

The Application!

Application Template. 2laui4n

CHARACTER PICTURE HERE {No more than 600 pixels wide, please, or it will stretch the page}

• FULL NAME HERE • GENDER HERE • AGE HERE • GRADE HERE •
• NICKNAME(S) HERE • SEXUAL ORIENTATION HERE • OCCUAPTION HERE • FACECLAIM HERE •

"So to speak, you are a hero, NAME YOUR CHARACTER IS BEST KNOWN BY! Even if you are the top student, you are also poorest in the school. People will call you a weed, and you will be despised as a lower person! Don't worry, I praise the poorest! What is important to the hero is the reckless spirit!"

Picture Day
    "Beauty is as vain as these cherry blossoms. You will never be able to see the same shape for two days."

• General Appearance • ANSWER HERE {At least five to seven sentences, detailing your character’s physical appearance. This means height, weight, body build, eye color, hair color, hair length, hair style, complexion, ethnicity, birthmarks, tattoos, piercings, all that good stuff.}
• Usual Apparel • ANSWER HERE {At least three to five good sentences here, detailing the typical clothing your character wears, their style, all the accessories, etc.
• Interesting Traits • ANSWER HERE {Anything miscellaneous about your character, something that stands out about them. Like the fact that they might dye their hair frequently, or that their hair is naturally red. Whether they’ve got special birthmarks or tattoos, if they keep their weapon visible, if their gift left them with a mark, etc. Anything interesting, like the title says. No length requirement, but detail is always nice.}

Locker-room Gossip
    "I think it's fun to know the person little by little through looking at their personality."

• Character Summary • ANSWER HERE {At least one good paragraph, five to seven sentences on your character’s personality. How they act alone, how they act with others, how they act with people they dislike, with people they like, when they’re in school, when they’re outside of school, when they’re at home, when they’re with friends—the whole nine yards. This is one of the most important pieces of your character, so be very detailed!}
• Likes • ANSWER HERE {At least three things your character likes.}
• Dislikes • ANSWER HERE {At least three things your character doesn’t like.}
• Obstructions • ANSWER HERE {These are your characters fears and bad habits. Please specify which is which, and name in complete sentences.}

Schoolyard Games
    "If you wish to dream, do so in your dreams."

• Element • ANSWER HERE {Fire | Lightning | Water | Ice | Earth | Forest | Wind. One, or none.}
• Gift • ANSWER HERE {Most definitely a strong paragraph here explaining the details of your character's special ability or gift. Whether or not it will be accepted is based upon your description here, so be thorough. Lay out the advantages and disadvantages clearly, please. One or none.}
• Weapon • ANSWER HERE {Also one or none here. Everyone needs something for self defense, and this is your chance. Be sure to say where you keep it so that you don't get in trouble with it in class.}

Background Check
    ""Looks like you've managed to take a step into a new world."

• Birthday • ANSWER HERE {Date, Month}
• Legal Guardians • ANSWER HERE {This would be your parents, or whoever took care of you. Please state their relation to you, and their status—living or dead.}
• Siblings • {The same as your Legal Guardians, state their relation and their status to your character. If you have none, say so}
• History • {Here is where Detail is the MOST important! No less than two paragraphs, at least three to five sentences each! Tell us about your character’s life up to this point, and how they got to the academy.}

Transcript
    "“What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."

• RP Example •
ANSWER HERE {At least one good paragraph, with dialogue, please. Just to get a feel of how you RP. You can include NPCs—Non-Player Characters—if you like, but be clear about which one is your character.}

• Admin PMd • ANSWER HERE {There is a password hidden in the rules. To make sure you’ve read them, please PM this password to an admin and post their name here. This admin will be the only one who can check over your application.}

Template created by Zuri Adele Lavandiere of Lost Generations. Steal, and face her wrath. Seriously, it’s scary. © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy and Zuri’s previous templates. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Ouran Highschool Host Club and its creators.

Back to top Go down
https://luzduraacademy.canadian-forum.com
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Money: 50

Application Template. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Template.   Application Template. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2laui4n.jpg[/IMG]

CHARACTER PICTURE HERE {No more than 600 pixels wide, please, or it will stretch the page}
[hr][font=Cambria][size=15][color=ghostwhite]• FULL NAME HERE • GENDER HERE • AGE HERE • GRADE HERE •
• NICKNAME(S) HERE • SEXUAL ORIENTATION HERE • OCCUAPTION HERE • FACECLAIM HERE •[/color][/size][/font][hr]

[font=TW Cen MT][size=15][color=ghostwhite]"So to speak, you are a hero, [color=#F7FFC6]NAME YOUR CHARACTER IS BEST KNOWN BY[/color]! Even if you are the top student, you are also poorest in the school. People will call you a weed, and you will be despised as a lower person! Don't worry, I praise the poorest! What is important to the hero is the reckless spirit!"[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[font=Poor Richard][color=#EEFFBF][size=20]✬[/size][size=29] Picture Day[/size] [size=20]✬[/size][/color][/font][list][color=ghostwhite][font=TW Cen MT]"Beauty is as vain as these cherry blossoms. You will never be able to see the same shape for two days."[/font][/list][font=Cambria][size=14]
[color=#E3FFBF]• General Appearance •[/color] ANSWER HERE {At least [b]five[/b] to [b]seven[/b] sentences, detailing your character’s physical appearance. This means height, weight, body build, eye color, hair color, hair length, hair style, complexion, ethnicity, birthmarks, tattoos, piercings, all that good stuff.}
[color=#D7FFBF]• Usual Apparel •[/color] ANSWER HERE {At least [b]three[/b] to [b]five[/b] good sentences here, detailing the typical clothing your character wears, their style, all the accessories, etc.
[color=#CCFFBF]• Interesting Traits •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Anything miscellaneous about your character, something that stands out about them. Like the fact that they might dye their hair frequently, or that their hair is naturally red. Whether they’ve got special birthmarks or tattoos, if they keep their weapon visible, if their gift left them with a mark, etc. Anything interesting, like the title says. No length requirement, but detail is always nice.}
[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Poor Richard][color=#B5ECC7][size=20]✬[/size][size=29] Locker-room Gossip[/size] [size=20]✬[/size][/color][/font][list][color=ghostwhite][font=TW Cen MT]"I think it's fun to know the person little by little through looking at their personality."[/font][/list][font=Cambria][size=14]
[color=#AAD9CF]• Character Summary •[/color] ANSWER HERE {At least one good paragraph, [b]five[/b] to [b]seven[/b] sentences on your character’s personality. How they act alone, how they act with others, how they act with people they dislike, with people they like, when they’re in school, when they’re outside of school, when they’re at home, when they’re with friends—the whole nine yards. This is one of the most important pieces of your character, so be very detailed!}
[color=#9FC6D7]• Likes •[/color] ANSWER HERE {At least three things your character likes.}
[color=#93B2DF]• Dislikes •[/color] ANSWER HERE {At least three things your character [b]doesn’t[/b] like.}
[color=#889FE7]• Obstructions •[/color] ANSWER HERE {These are your characters fears and bad habits. Please specify which is which, and name in complete sentences.}
[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Poor Richard][color=#7D8CEF][size=20]✬[/size][size=29] Schoolyard Games[/size] [size=20]✬[/size][/color][/font][list][color=ghostwhite][font=TW Cen MT]"If you wish to dream, do so in your dreams."[/font][/list][font=Cambria][size=14]
[color=#918FF3]• Element •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Fire | Lightning | Water | Ice | Earth | Forest | Wind. One, or none.}
[color=#A593F7]• Gift •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Most definitely a strong paragraph here explaining the details of your character's special ability or gift. Whether or not it will be accepted is based upon your description here, so be thorough. Lay out the advantages and disadvantages clearly, please. One or none.}
[color=#B896FB]• Weapon •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Also one or none here. Everyone needs something for self defense, and this is your chance. Be sure to say where you keep it so that you don't get in trouble with it in class.}
[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Poor Richard][color=#CC99FF][size=20]✬[/size][size=29] Background Check[/size] [size=20]✬[/size][/color][/font][list][color=ghostwhite][font=TW Cen MT]""Looks like you've managed to take a step into a new world."[/font][/list][font=Cambria][size=14]
[color=#D699EB]• Birthday •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Date, Month}
[color=#E099D6]• Legal Guardians •[/color] ANSWER HERE {This would be your parents, or whoever took care of you. Please state their relation to you, and their status—living or dead.}
[color=#EB99C2]• Siblings •[/color] {The same as your Legal Guardians, state their relation and their status to your character. If you have none, say so}
[color=#F599AD]• History •[/color] {Here is where Detail is the MOST important! No less than [b]two[/b] paragraphs, at least [b]three[/b] to [b]five[/b] sentences [b]each[/b]! Tell us about your character’s life up to this point, and how they got to the academy.}
[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Poor Richard][color=#FF9999][size=20]✬[/size][size=29] Transcript [/size] [size=20]✬[/size][/color][/font][list][color=ghostwhite][font=TW Cen MT]"“What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."[/font][/list][font=Cambria][size=14]
[center][color=#FFB380]• RP Example •[/color][/center]
ANSWER HERE {At least one good paragraph, with dialogue, please. Just to get a feel of how you RP. You can include NPCs—[u]N[/u]on-[u]P[/u]layer [u]C[/u]haracters—if you like, but be clear about which one is your character.}

[color=#FFCC66]• Admin PMd •[/color]  ANSWER HERE {There is a password hidden in the rules. To make sure you’ve read them, please PM this password to an admin and post their name here. This admin will be the only one who can check over your application.} 
[/size][/font][/color]

[hr][color=black][right][font=Times New Roman][size=9]Template created by [url=http://lostgenerations.darkbb.com/u180]Zuri Adele Lavandiere[/url] of [url=http://lostgenerations.darkbb.com]Lost Generations[/url]. Steal, and face her wrath. Seriously, it’s scary. © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy and Zuri’s previous templates. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Ouran Highschool Host Club and its creators.[/size][/font][/right][/color][hr]
Back to top Go down
https://luzduraacademy.canadian-forum.com

Application Template.
Page 1 of 1