Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Shop Information and Template! Sde62g

Shop Information and Template! NRPG4

Shop Information and Template! Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Shop Information and Template! Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Shop Information and Template! I_vote_lcapShop Information and Template! I_voting_barShop Information and Template! I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Shop Information and Template! I_vote_lcapShop Information and Template! I_voting_barShop Information and Template! I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Shop Information and Template!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Shop Information and Template! Left_bar_bleue50/1000Shop Information and Template! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Shop Information and Template! Left_bar_bleue50/1000Shop Information and Template! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

Shop Information and Template! Empty
PostSubject: Shop Information and Template!   Shop Information and Template! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Shop Information and Template! 14wx75h

So, most students want to earn money here, right? Well, they can either do so by their own means—that is, wait for luck or an admin’s grace to fall upon them—or they can get up and work their butts off! That’s right, the applications for shops and jobs at those shops are now up

The Shop Application Template
    In order to apply for a shop, students must fill out the application template below and post it in the requesting thread. Until a shop has been approved by the student council, students may not create their shop.

Code:
 [color=ghostwhite][font=Cambria][size=13]
[color=#DFE2FB]• Shop Name •[/color] ANSWER HERE
[color=#BEC6F7]• Shop Type •[/color] ANSWER HERE {What kind of store is it? Bar, Retail, Cafe, etc.}
[color=#9EA9F3]• Description •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Details of your shop, please make it a good paragraph long. At least five sentences.}
[color=#7D8CEF]• Item Type •[/color] ANSWER HERE {What kind of items/services will you sell? Max 2. Be broad in this sense, because you will put up a specific inventory with your shop later. For example, if you have a café, you might sell sandwiches and coffee. You would put “Sandwiches and Coffee” here, but on your inventory, you’d go into the types of sandwiches and coffee you would sell and with prices.}
[/size][/font][/color]

The Job Application Template
    If you want to work at a shop, you’ll need to post this template in the correct thread. As a note, it’s polite to ask the person who owns the shop if you can work for them first before applying for a job. They have ultimate veto power over who works in their shop, and they may be looking for different qualities in their workers.

Code:
[color=#A593F7]• Name •[/color] ANSWER HERE {First and last}
[color=#B896FB]• Age •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Only really need if you intend to work at a bar or nightclub.}
[color=#CC99FF]• Shop •[/color] ANSWER HERE {The name of the shop you want to work at.}
[color=#D699EB]• Shop Owner •[/color] ANSWER HERE {The name of the person who owns the shop, so that it can be checked whether they approve or not.}
[color=#E099D6]• Work Times •[/color] ANSWER HERE {An approximation of the times you’ll be able to work; these aren’t set in stone like a normal work day.}
[color=#EB99C2]• Time Zone •[/color] ANSWER HERE  {What time zone you live in, of course!}
 [/size][/font][/color]

The Time Cards
    These are for all shop employees, whether you own the shop or just work there. When you complete your shift (whether it was one hour long, three days long, or two posts long), if you made any sales, you will need to PM Alivyre Mercier the filled out time card below so that she can pay you. If you don’t, you don’t get any money, and, well, whoever bought something from your shop doesn’t lose any money so they got your services for free! They’re basically receipts. ^_^

Code:
[color=#F7AABB]• Link •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Please post the link where your “shift” started}
[color=#F8BBC8]• Shop •[/color] ANSWER HERE {The name of the shop.}
[color=#FACCD6]• Shop Owner •[/color] ANSWER HERE {The name of the person who owns the shop, even if it’s you.}
[color=#FCDDE4]• Employee Name •[/color] ANSWER HERE {Your name, duh~.}
[color=#FDEEF1]• Reciepts •[/color] ANSWER HERE {What items the worker sold, who they sold them to, and the amount each individual purchase cost.}
[color=#ffffff]• Page Numbers Worked •[/color] ANSWER HERE
[/size][/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
https://luzduraacademy.canadian-forum.com

Shop Information and Template!
Page 1 of 1