Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Techniques template. Sde62g

Techniques template. NRPG4

Techniques template. Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Techniques template. Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Techniques template. I_vote_lcapTechniques template. I_voting_barTechniques template. I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Techniques template. I_vote_lcapTechniques template. I_voting_barTechniques template. I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Techniques template.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Techniques template. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Techniques template. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Techniques template. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Techniques template. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

Techniques template. Empty
PostSubject: Techniques template.   Techniques template. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Techniques template. 2d1662s

With great power comes great responsibility. Luz Dura Academy is a school for the finest students, many of whom have particular “powers” or “gifts”. However, just like they must check their gifts and weapons in with the administration when they first apply for the academy, students who wish to use their gifts in spars must also register their special techniques, even for hand-to-hand spars, to be sure that there is no illegal activity in any fight occurring on campus.

The Template
    To register your techniques, create a new thread in the correct area the same way you did with your application—Last Name, First Name. Copy the coding below and fill it out appropriately as many times as you need to—new coding for every technique—and post your techniques in the thread. You do not have to make all of your techniques at once, and this is not advised; when you think of more techniques, if an admin has already checked over your previous techniques, make a new post under the same thread to continue your list.

Code:
 [color=ghostwhite][font=Cambria][size=14]
[color=#FFCC66] • Name •[/color] ANSWER HERE
[color=#FFBB77] • Level Learned • [/color] DO NOT FILL OUT {This is the minimum level it requires to use this technique; Admins will determine this}
[color=#FFAA88] • Mana Cost • [/color]  DO NOT FILL OUT {This is how much energy it requires to use this technique; Admins will determine this}
[color=#FF9999] • Damage Caused • [/color]  DO NOT FILL OUT {Self-Explanatory; how much damage this causes to your opponent if it hits; Admins will determine this}
[color=#EAB4BB]• Description •[/color]  ANSWER HERE {Be detailed. The description of your techniques will determine how much damage it will do, if any, and whether it will be approved or not. Autohits and Autokills are not allowed.}
[color=#D4CFDD] • Pros •[/color]
[color=#D4CFDD] ✬ [/color] ANSWER HERE {At least one advantage of the technique—copy the colored star and paste on the line below for more}
[color=#BFEAFF] • Cons • [/color]
[color=#BFEAFF] ✬ [/color] ANSWER HERE
[color=#BFEAFF] ✬ [/color]  ANSWER HERE {At least two disadvantages of the technique—copy the colored star and paste on the line below for more}
[/size][/font][/color]

WARNING—any students caught copying another student’s ideas without permission will be caught and warned. A PM must be sent from the original creator to an administrator stating that permission was given. This does not apply to standard techniques such as a punch unless the technique is copied word-for-word.
Back to top Go down
https://luzduraacademy.canadian-forum.com

Techniques template.
Page 1 of 1