Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 Sde62g

In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 NRPG4

In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_voting_barIn the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_voting_barIn the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

In the Cafeteria (Bianca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Anyone who wants to join can.)

In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 663006-bigthumbnail
Shinnosuke walked into the cafeteria without his box which he always wears on his back, instead he was holding it very much like how you would hold a large cello box. The strap was over his chest in a side-ways manner as the box was facing side-ways along with his strap. Shin's hair wasn't in a hair tie, and he was wearing his school uniform. He had a small box in his right hand and he held a newspaper under his left arm as he looked from left to right. Shin could see the seats were busy as well as taken over by other students, he just wanted to eat his lunch by himself and read his newspaper. Shin walks onward with a content sort of emotionless look on his face as he found a nice corner in the cafeteria.

Genzo walks toward it with his eyes fixed forward and his hair moving a bit behind him due to the movement. When he comes to school, Shin's hair is mostly always down without a hair tie. His bangs covered his eyes as he sat down in the corner by himself, earning suspicious glances from other students which of course he did not care much about. Shin placed his box beside him with the strap still around his arm which he held his bento box in. Shin opened the box and took out chopsticks from a little baggie which were his to use and his alone, but of course he washes it every day. Taking up some miso spiced rice and placing it in his mouth he begins reading the newspaper. Genzo was sitting in a chair with his left leg over his right with the newspaper on the table while he holds his bento box with his free hand for the other was hold the small black box which he always holds his lunch in. Right next to him was a small water bottle not that he minded to much for it was on the left side of him on the table, Shin ate contently as he read his newspaper silently.

Last edited by Shinnosuke Genzo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Bianca looked voer at Shin and smiled softly.
"Well I'm glad atleast you think that way Shin. You know, you're not bad at all, I could get used to have a friend like you."
She smiled again, hoping that he'd accept her out streched hand in freindship. Bianca really did want to be friends with Shin, he seemed like a pretty cool guy and someone she could be seen hanging out with. She could use friends, since she'd only arrived here a few short weeks ago and hadn't met many people yet.
[color=#9900CC]"What do you say Shin?"]
She reached ehr hand over to him and smiled warmly.
"Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Shinnosuke's face seemed thoughtful as he looked to her hand, but he didn't shake his head but rather the opposite. Taking her hand into his own he shook with gently, Shin's expression seemed a little lively but it went away as he said. "Friends." He never thought of making a friend, but it situations likes these there is no sign that said you could not make friends. Shin believed that the more friends you have then the better life would be, only slightly though. Letting go of her hand he took up his water bottle and checked to see how much water was left, and seeing a little bit more he sipped the rest of his water down.

Genzo placed the empty bottle down for he could always place more water in it later, he looked to her and then to his black box with red flower petal designs on it he had a gentle face which seemed to stay as he looked outward, out into the world beyond.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Bianca's face broke into a huge smile as he shook her hand and accepted her invitation of friendship. She leaned on her elbows again and looked toward Shin.
"So my friend, what rbings you to the academy anyway? How'd you find out about it?"
She asked, trying to make light conversation with Shin. Her eyes wandered up to the clock to see that they only had a few minutes left in lunch period before they had to go back to class. She looked back at Shin then to her bento box, she pushed the lid back ontop of it with one finger.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Shinnosuke looked to the table silently. "Uh, I am just here in hopes of getting my life back under normal. If that confuses you then I'll just say I am here to reach my dreams even though I do not know what they are quite yet. My father told me about it being a good place to start over or something like that?" Shin rubbed his cheek with his left palm as his hand went up moving a bit of his black bangs out of his face, and calmly after fixing the half of his face he looked to Bianca calmly with his mind else where but it disappeared quite quickly.

Genzo placed his hands on the back of his head as he looked to Bianca curiously as he begins to wonder how she liked the school so far, and by what he guessed she liked it a lot if it didn't have all these man around. That seems to be the problem these days, Shin knew that. "How about you?" Shin asked her about her time but he probably knew the answer since he had already just thought it.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 pm

"Well, on my seventeenth birthday my mom gave me this flyer that was advertising the school. I did some research and it seemed like a pretty good place to study. So after my eighteenth birthday, I packed up my stuff, hopped a plane and well here I am. I'm mostly interested in seeing where my education here takes me, I often wonder where studying here will take me after they hand me my diploma. College? A job? As they say it isn't about the destination, but the journey."
She explained as she played with a piece of her long black hair boredly. After twisting around on eof her fingers and letting it fall between them, she tucked it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Shinnosuke made a face, a rather lightly interested face. She was right, the journey which always counts more than the actual study. Shin thought about what he could do after graduating here, he probably go to college or maybe get a job. Shin didn't know much about what he could do but it could not hurt to do anything once and that was what he believed. "Nice words, Bianca." Genzo's response was a bit uplifting but it didn't stay that way for long as he looked down.

Shin's hand went up and moved a bit of his own hair, but mainly the bangs as he looked to the side out the window as he began to think more about what he could do and the chance to go to college. That was maybe not much of his thing.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Bianca leaned against the back of her chair and put her hands behind her head.
"I think after I graduate I may take a few college courses and try to-"
She was cut short as her foot that was against the table pushing the chair onto its back two legs slipped. The chair fell back and so did she along with it. She lay on her back with her legs bent over the edge of the seat.
"Ow..."
She muttered as she sat up and rubbed her head, blushing as a few people began to laugh. She set the chair upright again and sat down, still rubbing the back of her head which still was really sore from hitting the ground.
"As I was saying, I was thinking of taking a few college courses and trying to get my florist business off the ground."
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Shinnosuke blinked seeing her fall backwards and he sort of frowned since he was a little worried to if she was hurt but seeing she was fine he sighed and relaxed a bit in his seat before tilting his head and he nodded. That sounded like a good idea, Bianca had already figured what she wanted to do. "Well from the sounds of it you already have your plans set straight, I have no idea what I want to do."

Genzo began thinking to himself a bit more in a silent manner, and after thinking he looked to Bianca as he fixed his head up as he sat up straight as he calmly and waited for her response, he didn't laugh when she had fallen. She could of broken her neck, and the people who laughed at that. Were heartless, or that is what Shin thought.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:16 pm

"Well you have time to think about it. If you need any help I'm aways right here. I know that it's hard to figure out what you want to do once you enter the real world, for so long you always think you're parents will be there and that nothing will change. But it happenes to everyone, you become and adult and go out on your own, you could have bills to pay, have to get a job, it's nothing like what you're used to. But if you really focus on what you want to do, the real world isn't as scary as it seems to be."
She smiled at Shin softly, she was more then happy to help him figure his future out. Friends were there for each other in the toughest of times and in times of confusion. Bianca was known to be a very good friend and she wasn't about to simply leave Shin hanging.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Shin looked down and he thought for a moment to and he seemed lost for a brief moment before shrugging to Bianca for he didn't know what to say at first. Shinnosuke was busy thinking of what he could do but nothing came to mind since he takes part time jobs. "Yeah, it is just some of the people that make it harder on other people. I have no idea what I will do and thank you for trying to be supportive. I may need it if I am to live long." Genzo looked down to both of his hands silently.

Shinnosuke looked to Bianca curiously but he looked back down for a moment at both of his hands as he didn't say anything for quite sometime. He looked lost and usually that happens to him when he thinks to himself at times.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 pm

"It's no problem at all. Friends stick together right? I live by that rule, I never turn my back on any friend in need. Just come find me whenever you need advice alright?"
Bianca smiled widely and looked up as the bell rang.
"Well looks like we'd better head to class."
Pushing her chair back, she grabbed her bento box and stuffed it back into her backpack.
"What class do you have next Shin?"
She asked as she looked back at him questioningly, slinning her bag over her shoulder. She had math next, what a lot of fun that class was.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Shinnosuke stood up with his box still on his back and he bento box in hand as well as his empty water bottle and contently he walked away from the table before looking back to Bianca and he said sort of happily even though he forced all of his strength to make him sound happy. "Newspaper 3. Later." with that he walks off with his eyes closed and his stride was sort of sore like, as if he twisted his ankle. Shin looked on the computer about depression and he didn't seemed taken by it for it was just something that would never happen to the normal person. Genzo didn't say anything as he makes way to his favorite subject.

{(Left Topic.)}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Cafeteria (Bianca)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Luz Dura Academy :: South Wing-
Jump to: