Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) Sde62g

In the Cafeteria (Bianca) NRPG4

In the Cafeteria (Bianca) Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_vote_lcapIn the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_voting_barIn the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_vote_lcapIn the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_voting_barIn the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

In the Cafeteria (Bianca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

In the Cafeteria (Bianca) Empty
PostSubject: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 pm

(Anyone who wants to join can.)

In the Cafeteria (Bianca) 663006-bigthumbnail
Shinnosuke walked into the cafeteria without his box which he always wears on his back, instead he was holding it very much like how you would hold a large cello box. The strap was over his chest in a side-ways manner as the box was facing side-ways along with his strap. Shin's hair wasn't in a hair tie, and he was wearing his school uniform. He had a small box in his right hand and he held a newspaper under his left arm as he looked from left to right. Shin could see the seats were busy as well as taken over by other students, he just wanted to eat his lunch by himself and read his newspaper. Shin walks onward with a content sort of emotionless look on his face as he found a nice corner in the cafeteria.

Genzo walks toward it with his eyes fixed forward and his hair moving a bit behind him due to the movement. When he comes to school, Shin's hair is mostly always down without a hair tie. His bangs covered his eyes as he sat down in the corner by himself, earning suspicious glances from other students which of course he did not care much about. Shin placed his box beside him with the strap still around his arm which he held his bento box in. Shin opened the box and took out chopsticks from a little baggie which were his to use and his alone, but of course he washes it every day. Taking up some miso spiced rice and placing it in his mouth he begins reading the newspaper. Genzo was sitting in a chair with his left leg over his right with the newspaper on the table while he holds his bento box with his free hand for the other was hold the small black box which he always holds his lunch in. Right next to him was a small water bottle not that he minded to much for it was on the left side of him on the table, Shin ate contently as he read his newspaper silently.

Last edited by Shinnosuke Genzo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Shin glanced to the clock in the cafeteria silently and he sighed before placing a slice of sushi in his mouth, his nails were of course painted a dark purple not that he minded about his nails since he paints them all the time. Shinnosuke flipped the page in the newspaper looking at the job section and then the weather with a calm expression as his chopsticks hang from his mouth for now he was using both of his hands to hold the paper which of course means he placed the bento box down on the table. Genzo's finger followed under the words as he mentally reads to himself and seeing that most of these jobs where a good hour to two away he could really accept them, could he?.

Shinnosuke placed his right hand up taking the chopsticks out of his mouth as he eats his sushi contently and tilting his head he lifted his hand up and left the writing alone for a while. Looking to the side, he took his chopsticks and took up some more rice which he placed in his mouth silently with his eyes closed. It was almost 2 o'clock and he didn't really know what to do at the moment. Genzo shook his head as he chewed the rice and cleaning the chopsticks off with a cloth from his pocket he takes a small sip of water and then he goes back to reading ignoring peoples looks from the distance.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Shinnosuke sighs after placing a peice of garlic bread with sushi along with it in his mouth by his chopsticks, his expression was hard to read and it was obvious he was thinking very hard. His future along with everyone elses were hard to read, Shin doesn't know what everyone could be doing 10 years from now. They could be working or going off to college to get more education to reach their dreams, Genzo's dream was a little clouded at the moment meaning that he didn't know what he could do or actually try and do. Shinnosuke actually wanted to try and be some kind of special person, a hero more or less. A policeman, or a firefighter at least then his crime would be lifted just by a notch.

Sighing with his eyes closed he eats the left overs of his food contently and looked to the side he looks out the window out into the real world. In the distance birds are in the trees or flying around with their wings expanded and at that moment his mind was somewhere else. Shin pictured himself sitting on a small hill with the ocean right underneath him and the seagulls flying freely in the breeze. Genzo was in his own little world now with a bit of his rice spiced in miso and small peices of sushi left. Glancing to the side breaking his calm world of peace he saw friends laughing outside and couples holding hands when they walked to class and he mentally smiled for he would never purely show one on his face. Not until he knows true happiness.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:06 pm

The somewhat silence was suddenly broken by a group of football players howling and wolf whistling. As it peeked a female voice shouted out at them.
"Shut up you perverts!!"
The guys broke into laughter as the female quickly turned and walked away, an angered red blush on her cheeks. Her long black hair flowed down her back in a loose pony tail, and her dark blue eyes searched for an open table. The anger on her face quickly faded away as she let it go from her mind. Bianca Saintclaire was a tall, and fairly shapely girl of eighteen years old, so she got this kind of reception a lot.
But she hated it, how guys like that only carred about how a girl looked and couldn't care less about what she wanted. Jocks, all brawn an dno brain was right.
Bianca stopped by an open table, and saw just one lone person there. He seemed to be lost in his own world so she was very cautious in her approach toward him.
"Excuse me, is this seat taken?"
She asked as she pointed to the spot across from him.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Shinnosuke jumped and he looked up sort of surprised but it went away as he saw a female, and from what he had saw she looked mature for her age and then it occured to him that she was a senior as well. Shin's shy nature peeked through as he looked to the chair infront of himself and he smiled just lightly to where it was called a smirk. "Uh. Go ahead." Genzo's response was soft and hesitant before looking to his newspaper again in a calm fashion.

Shin's hair was all over his shoulders and his bangs were over his eyes as he read the paper silently looking like a adult reading the paper than a student. Of course, he glanced up to the young women that he offered the seat to and he wondered about her before looking to his small water bottle and took himself a sip before looking back at the contents of his paper.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Bianca smiled softly and pulled the chair back, sitting quietly. As she placed her lunch on the table she couldn't help but wonder what high school student would be reading the newspaper, she occasioanly read it, mostly for any classified adds since she was having a slow start to her flower erranging business or the comics. She sighed to herself and she began eating, and rested her chin in her hand as she looked out the window.
It was an over all calm morning, even with the jocks interuption into her lunch hour. So far she liked all of her classes and she didn't have any problems yet with her class mates. Her mind then began to wonder, as if often did when she wasn't focused on one thing due to her attention disorder. She began wondering how her rabbit Sanrio, and her Chinchilla Yuki were back home and about how Yuki would give her her usual earful once she got home to feed her.
Then her thoughts once again wandered to that of her father, and her face changed into a saddened look. She'd recived a letter from him a few days ago telling her that he was alright and for her not to worry as much as her mother had told him she did. But Bianca couldn't help it, with her father off in the Navy, she couldn't see him and she only receved a letter once every two weeks from him. Bianca kept thinking as she kept eating, the way she did made it look like she was eating without even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Shin flipped a page and glanced upward and he blinked once before lowering his paper as he tilted his head. "Something on your mind?" Shinnosuke didn't know the girl but he had to ask since she had a face, a thoughtful face much like his own that he makes every now and again. Shin looked to his bento box and taking his chopsticks he placed a bit more rice into his mouth. It was his left over rice not that he minded much since it taste the same either way.

Genzo folded up his paper as he looked to her curiously after eating the last bits of his rice and sushi as he waited for her response. Shin never seemed to like seeing others hurting then again he seemed to hurt all the time, that was how he was anyway though. Shin is the type of young man that is mysterious as well as depressed but he hides it faintly well by trying to be the good guy.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Bianca looked up at he spoke, her chopsticks haning from her mouth. She let the loose from her teeth and set them by her bento box, another sigh escaping her.
"Yes, I was just thinking about my father who's out at sea right now. He's in the Navy and I worry about him constantly. I haven't seen him in a long time, he couldn't even come to see me off when I left to go to school here."
She looked back out of the window, her head resting on her hand. She wondered about how her father was doing and if he was really alright or if he was just saying that so she wouldn't worry as much.
"I wish he could come and see me, but he says that he won't be able to get off for a long time. I just hope he can get off for my graduation at least..."
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Shinnosuke's face was a troubled one as he looked down with his eyes closed as his bangs laid in his face with no control as he placed his hand on his cheek as he frowned softly he was looking down silently. "I hope he does come, it may do wonders if he does right?" Shin looked up to her calmly as he laid on his elbows with his left leg crossed over his right leg still. Genzo didn't know what else to say so he found it best to tell her what she wanted to hear than the opposite.

Shin looked to his water bottle as he followed the top of it with his left hand, his finger going around the top part of the bottle. He took in silent breaths and his own face became thoughtful, for a brief moment he thought about his mother and his grandparents no longer being here in the world of the living. That was probably where his depression increased only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:00 pm

"It would, I'd love to see him as I walked across the stage with that diploma in my hand. My mother and brothers said that they would most likely make it to my graduation which is a good thing. I miss them a lot too..."
A soft giggle escaped her as she thought about her older twin brothers Drake and Sebastian, they were attached at the hip as kids but lately they'd let their adult lives cloud that fact. They often fought over things they didn't agree on until Bianca came in with a compromise of some sort. Back at home she was sort of the peace keeper of their rowdy group of three.
She smiled warmly to Shinnosuke, and offer him her hand to shake.
"I'm sorry where are my manors today? My name's Bianca, Bianca Luna Rose Saintclaire, but just call me bunny."
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Shin blinked as he looked to her hand and he softly shook it afraid that it may break, his dark purple nails showed as he shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Shinnosuke Genzo but you can call me Shin." Shinnosuke's face was a content one if you would it that since he was looking to Bianca with a slightly sort of weakned expression. His hair remained loose around his shoulder and his bangs remained slightly in his face.

Genzo let go of her hand much like how a shy natured elder would do after you shake their hand, he didn't want to seem rude by denying her right to sit where ever she wanted and she was being nice and so he could not be mean to her. Shin knew how fragile feelings were, and right now he didn't want to harm anyone ever again, unless he is left with no choice of harming that person. If they are a threat then he to will be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:16 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Shin, and thank you for letting me sit with you. You sure did pick a nice spot to sit."
She said as she looked out of the window to the courtyard again, where you could see all the trees and flowers from. Students walked by on their way toward their next class, but Bianca didn't seem to be too worried about being late.
"I like going to school and living here so far. The few people I've met seem very nice and I like all my classes so far. I was really worried that I wouldn't really fit in around here but I think I don't have to worry about that. And the jocks sure have made my welcome more prominant."
She rolled her dark blue eyes and sighed at the thought of how she was greeted nearly everyday. With wolf whistles and guys asking for her phone number, but she simply ignored them by now unless their torment got too much for her. She remembered her first day where she scared off a group of boys by yelling at them in French.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Shinnosuke didn't know what to say at first, he just chose a good spot and obviously he did. Shin was never that popular with many people since he stays to himself, he rarely talks to people and often times he does for it depends on his mood and right now it seems to be pretty normal. "Well, it was either have you join me or your fan club?" Shin smirked a little before shaking his hand in that, "He didn't mean it fashion" for he was only teasing.

Genzo took up his bento box and places the lid on the top of it and he picks up his newspaper and looks at the back of it where the comics were and he begins to mentally read the comics section much like his little brother use to do.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Bianca laughed softly as he mentioned joining her fan club.
"If any of these guys were able to start my own fan club I think they would. But I wouldn't be too happy about it, I hate it when people just like me for my body. I want to get to know someone on a personal level. Really make a contection with them you know?"
She said and looked around the lunchroom, smiling to herself as she htought about how many people she still had to meet.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Shinnosuke's expression was a calm one as he nods, he understands that very well about someone being other and being your soulmate. He wasn't sure on what to think or say since Bianca seemed to be the kind of girl who was very energetic and had special ways of dealing things differently from others and that was a trait the Shin sort of was lacking on. "It is good to think like that, I wish I could think like you do." responding to her commet of finding someone to love her for her and not for her body was rare, much rare to that of find a pearl the size of your hand on the beach.

Shin sipped his water with his eyes closed and he fixed his tie of his school uniform as he places his paper down and looked to her kindly, even though deep down he had strange rays of different emotions not that he thought about them much for all of his attention was on Bianca.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 pm

"But mostly I've been attracting the wrong kind of guys. Like those jocks you probably heard me screaming at earlier. I haven't met anyone who likes me for me yet, but I just have to be pacient. I know that these things take time and someone just isn't going to pop out of nowhere and just whisk you off your feet like in some fancy fairy tale."
But deep in her heart Bianca wished that it could be like that. She figured that was how most girls thought, to find the man of their dreams and to have a perfect life just like the beautiful princesses in those old childhood stories they'd heard so many times before. Bianca though never really saw herself as a princess, she saw herself as more the girl who stood out and wasn't afraid of getting dirty every now and then. She wasn't a 'normal' girl, though normal wasn't even really a state of mind to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Shin had a distant expression like only half of him was there right now while the other part of him was far out beyond his head and other peoples heads. Shinnosuke blinked once and he looked down sort of thinking trying to regain himself, at that moment he didn't know if such things were true or not. To whisk someone off of his feet would be the same as anything else that is rather rare to happen, Genzo actually didn't know what to think at that moment. "Well it will happen for you one day, me I doubt it."

His eyes narrowed as he looked outside the window with his palm over his lips before looking back to Bianca. She had every right to find someone while he needed a little bit more time on that.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Bianca smiled as he said that, it gave her more hope that she would find someone some day.
"Thank you Shin. That makes me connfident that I will find someone special out there. I hope you can find someone too, there's somebody for everybosy you know!"
She smiled warmly at him and pushed her bento box out of her way so she could lean on her elbows against the table.
"And you seem like a nice enough guy, there's somebody out there who'd be lucky to have you. You're the first guy I could ever really talk to around here without my chest being stared at."
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Shin looked to her and he shrugged silently not really thinking much of himself as a good person for dating then again who knows?. "Well from my point of view everyone is equal." Shinnosuke looked to Bianca seeing that she was getting herself comfortable and that made him feel a little better about that since it is better for people to feel comfortable than it was to make them feel uncomfortable. Shin actually didn't see anything wrong with Bianca, she was actually a very nice person which he envied sort of.

Genzo wished he could stop the clock and go back in time and prevent his depression from taking over half of his mental as well as physical form. Shin knew that this depression of his will go away someday and he actually hoped so, that it would go away and for good.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Bianca looked around the lunchroom, and jumped when she saw the jocks walking by. They dug each other int he ribs as they saw her.
"Oh no, keep walking, keep walking, keep walking..."
She muttered to herself as she tried to hide her face from them. But her silent prayers were unheard as they walked over, the biggest and most likely the quarterback putting his foot up in the seat by her and leaning in close to her.
"Hey cutie, what you doin' over her by yourself with this guy? You should be hanging on the arm of one of our schools best athletes, like me."
Bianca rolled her eyes and inwardly groaned, but she put on a faux smile and looked at him.
"That sounds interesting but it's not really for me thank you. I'm happy with my new friend-"
[color=#0066FF}"Friend? HA! This guy, please? I'm better then he will ever be!"[/color]
"I beg to differe you meat head!"
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Shin seemed to be thinking to himself before seeing the said jocks that Bianca have talked about come over, his body shifted but not in a intimidated way as he looked up to the guy with light annoyance. "Hey, leave her alone. It is obvious she isn't interested in you so I suggest you all go on about your day." Shinnosuke knew when to keep his nose out of somethings but Bianca needed his help and he would surely give it for it was never wise to fight alone in these matters cause usually something bad may happen.

Genzo took his strap with his box putting it on his back but he remained sitting, if anything were to happen then he may need his box which contained more than any instrument but he would never use his sword on harmless people even if they do twist someones nerves, he was only going to use the large box if something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 pm

"What makes you think I'm gonna go just cause you said so?"
Bianca had finally had enough, and she stood up, slamming her hands on the table so hard it shook and got right into the jocks face.
"Listen you! I've had it with you and your friends herrassing me at all hours of the school day!! When will you get it through your thick skull that I don't like you, not in the least! In fact I hate guys like you, who think they're all that just because they're big and play on some sports team!! Get out of my face, get out of my friends face, and if I ever see you again I'll kick the living snot out of you got it jughead?!!!!!"
The jocks began to slowly back off as Bianca began screaming at them and soon they turned around and quickly left. Bianca sighed and fell back into her seat, rubbing the sides of her head.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Shin closed his eyes upon hearing her scream not that he blamed her, if he was a pretty young women then he may do so as well but the only difference was, he wasn't. Shinnosuke knew that women had it tough around schools, especially young women starting to become women always had it hard. Shin's little brother even said something about a girls not that he understood much since he was his little brother. "Thank the heavens they are gone" Genzo's response was weak and hoarse, that is usually what happens to his voice when he doesn't say something for a few seconds.

Shinnosuke hated hurting others, it was his less favorite thing to do but when something happens then there is no other way to prevent them. Shin just knew that if they had remained he would of thrown a punch not that it would probably do anything since he was kind of out numbered, he was just glad that it had ended for now.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 pm

"Yeah, thank goodness for that. Any longer and I might have started screaming at them in French."
She often did that when she got so flusttered she couldn't control it. Without her knowing she would beginning screaming at people in her mother tounge of French or even some of the words she'd memorized in Latin.
"I don't think those guys will be bothering me anymore though. They looked kind of scared didn't they?"
Bianca restrained a giggle at how the second biggest and one of the smallest guy looked like they were about to pee themselves they were so scared of her screaming at them.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Shinnosuke placed both of his hands on his cheek as he blinked three times silently, he glanced to the side toward a few other people before closing his eyes fully as he nodded and said. "Well, it isn't everyday that young women yells at them and tells them about what she would do to them. Remember we guys think that you women are weak, which I find stupid. I have seen pretty strong and impressive women. Women are ment to be feared especially when they are on a war path." Shin opened his eyes as he looked to Bianca, he knew that most guys would have killed him or called him a weakling for saying that. That was only cause, Shin saw nothing wrong with women. They are more then capable of taking care of themselves, and Bianca proved that theory.

Genzo was after all the guy that didn't have anything against anyone, everyone is equal and it is just the people who think they are always perfect who seem to get in the way of other peoples fun including their lives. Shin smirked just a small bit but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Cafeteria (Bianca)   In the Cafeteria (Bianca) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Cafeteria (Bianca)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Luz Dura Academy :: South Wing-
Jump to: