Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
When Past meets Future. [Open.] Sde62g

When Past meets Future. [Open.] NRPG4

When Past meets Future. [Open.] Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
When Past meets Future. [Open.] Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_vote_lcapWhen Past meets Future. [Open.] I_voting_barWhen Past meets Future. [Open.] I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_vote_lcapWhen Past meets Future. [Open.] I_voting_barWhen Past meets Future. [Open.] I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

When Past meets Future. [Open.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
When Past meets Future. [Open.] Left_bar_bleue50/1000When Past meets Future. [Open.] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
When Past meets Future. [Open.] Left_bar_bleue50/1000When Past meets Future. [Open.] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

When Past meets Future. [Open.] Empty
PostSubject: When Past meets Future. [Open.]   When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:06 pm

When Past meets Future. [Open.] 3328090843_b468b15d21
Shi Academy Ruins.

These are what is left of the academy known as Shi Academy. It's been over 200 years since the last time someone had stepped foot on the grounds of this place.

Back to top Go down
https://luzduraacademy.canadian-forum.com
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: When Past meets Future. [Open.]   When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Alivyre moved towards the ruins of the academy that once was.. Her cherry red eyes moved along the grounds, she could see bones, she had her sword at her side just in case, but she hoped she wouldn't need to use it, her eyes moved along the grounds once more. She let out a tiny sigh as she walked along the them, closing her eyes at the mere sight of the bones made her feel sick to her stomach.. She hated the fact that all the people who were once living.. Had never been able to say goodbye to their families.. The ones they loved. She frowned as a single tear drop fell from her face and onto the ground, she held her breath and moved towards the campus, there was still some stairs and some places intact.. But not that many. She couldn't believe that someone would do such a thing to anyone.. It was very sad, and she couldn't help but feel the pain. She kept moving along, the more she moved forward, the more the body count went up, she could had sworn, not even around 10 feet into the campus, and there was already 500 bodies. But she could be wrong.. Maybe.. She really wasn't to sure, because she couldn't look at them for long before almost breaking into tears. She really couldn't do much other then that... She didn't want to deal with it.. But it was hard..

Alivyre was almost ready to break down, until the moment she seen an old picture.. She stood there.. Staring at it.. Gasping as she seen someone.. Who looked so much like her.. Someone.. But who was that?! She kept standing there.. Her eyes not blinking the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Kira Yagami
Level 1.
Kira Yagami

Character sheet
Health:
When Past meets Future. [Open.] Left_bar_bleue10/1000When Past meets Future. [Open.] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
When Past meets Future. [Open.] Left_bar_bleue10/1000When Past meets Future. [Open.] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

PostSubject: Re: When Past meets Future. [Open.]   When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Kira had spent the day looking for a quit place to lay before his appointment with the Head master, and he had just wandered through the lands until he came across some ruins. His steps become silent and his breathing controlled as he nears the place of an obvious disaster, one he could not fathom, nor rationalize. It was obvious that the bodies had been laying there for years, their flesh rotted off of their bodies, and not even their stench remained.

As he ventures through the ruins he hears the sounds of another and reaches into his sleeve and unties the rope from his sword and silently crouches and maneuvers him self around the corner seeing a girl, maybe his age or a year older looking at an ancient picture of someone that could be her twin. At the moment three things went through his mind: "The fuck is going on? Who the hell is she? Get ready for a fight". He slides the three foot rope up his other sleeve and silently walks towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: When Past meets Future. [Open.]   When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Within time.. She seen something moving towards her from the corner of her eye, lifting her hand, a body of bones stood up. It slowly walked towards the person as she kept looking at the image of a girl that looked so much like her. She still wasn't able to believe it, it was so hard to believe what she was looking at it was like she was looking at a twin.. Or something, she wanted to take the picture and bring it back to the school. Then her eyes moved down to the caption under it, her eyes widen even more as she read it. "Alice Janielle K" the rest of it, was torn away, from age. She wanted to know what the rest of it said. Finally she moved her eyes away from the image, looking down as she said aloud, "Who are you, and why are you here?" She mummered, the body moving towards the person. She turned around to look at who it was, it was a boy, around her age, perhaps younger. She wasn't to sure, she guessed he was new, because she never seen him before yet, well.. She hadn't seen many people yet. "Speak your name, child." She muttered in waiting. She watched him closely, her sword still at side. Slowly her hand moved to her side, where the sword was, holding the handle tightly as she watched him.

She looked at what he was wearing, he had brown hair.. He looked only 8 or 9, she was wondering what his age was.. She let out a grunt of laughter as he stood there. Her eyes moved along his body, sure she was twenty times smaller then him you could say, but still.. He looked so young.. She laughed a little as she stood there, watching him closely, although she was only 4'10, she did have have the guts and the strength to hurt a person, which always seemed fun for her. Her cherry red eyes moved to look at the body she was controlling, she guessed by the bone structure, it wasn't a normal human.. Because it looked as if they could change their body structure. She wasn't sure why or how that would even work out.. She was shocked a little by the way it really did look. She was semi scared of the fact someone could even change what their body looked like.. She honestly wasn't sure what to say about that, but she needed the body for right now.
Back to top Go down
Kira Yagami
Level 1.
Kira Yagami

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: When Past meets Future. [Open.]   When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm

He smiles as the girl demands his name showing his bright white teeth to her. He sighs a little and then looks her dead in the eye before saying "I am the son of rage and love, I am the jesus of suburbia, I am Mike Dirnt". He was lying but his deceit was well hidden by his tone and his body language. He glances back the the photo and then at the women before him, who was obviously looking down on him, and if she was going to taunt him by calling him a child, he would return the favor in a similar manner. "May I ask what your name is hag?" Kira asks as he slowly snakes the rope hidden up his sleeve down his arm.

He takes a step forward and glances at her sword and smiles slightly noticing that she would in fact attempt to cut him, but the obvious fact she would cut him, made it clear to him that she is worried by something other then just a person walking around. He kneels down picks up a bone and slowly examines it and then give it a slight squeeze, no harder then one would grip a cup. It turns to dust in his hand. "what the hell happened here?" he thinks aloud.
Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: When Past meets Future. [Open.]   When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Alivyre laughed at his so called named he had given her, as she looked at him, "I sure hope you know who you are speaking to, child. My name is Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier, head master err.. Mistress." She laughed and coughed a little flicking her hair towards the back, as she glared at the child who stood before her, "As for calling me a hag, you've gotten onto the list of people, who might just end up here." She smiled a little towards him as she closed her eyes. Her body moved towards him as her eyes re-opened, cherry redish pink eyes came into play, because she was now very pissed. That someone, who had the guts to say that to the daughter of the owner of this school? What was he on? Drugs? Haha, what a failure. If he thinks he'll be getting anything like a special treatment, he was going about it the wrong way.

[Sorry it's short T-T and took me so long to post.. Been busy.]
Back to top Go down
Kira Yagami
Level 1.
Kira Yagami

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: When Past meets Future. [Open.]   When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Kira chuckles ever so slightly at the Head mistresses hypocritical state of mind and then smiles at her, with a bit of a dark smile, one that conveyed the fact he did not give a damn who she was. "well Head mistress, if you wish to have me treat you with respect, then you probably should stop acting like a hypocritical witch". He shifted his right foot back at her threat and brought his free hand down and covers it with his other, which still has the dust of the bone he had crushed. He looks into her eyes with out any emotion, feeling a killing intent in the air. It was lighter then some he has felt, but it was there and he was ready if the need to defend himself arose.

"If I were to end up hear, it could cause slight issues, after all if you kill a student just for aggravating you, and if someone were to find out...say the parents, I do not think they would want their child to go to school with a murderer" Kira says antagonistically, this women fit all of the reasons he held highly misogynistic views.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Past meets Future. [Open.]   When Past meets Future. [Open.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Past meets Future. [Open.]
Page 1 of 1