Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] Sde62g

An Appetite for Adventure [Open] NRPG4

An Appetite for Adventure [Open] Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_vote_lcapAn Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_voting_barAn Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_vote_lcapAn Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_voting_barAn Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

An Appetite for Adventure [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

An Appetite for Adventure [Open] Empty
PostSubject: An Appetite for Adventure [Open]   An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 pm

An Appetite for Adventure [Open] 23k22gw

This section of the Dark Forest is an affair of numerous, small rolling hills that make exploring treacherous for those unsteady of feet. The trees here stand tall and straight, with not much variety, which is the leading cause of navigational errors and lost travelers as well as the reason for perpetual darkness. Except for when the sun is directly above, the trees prevent sunlight from reaching the forest floor. The dark, swirling waters of the river offer a constant sound of rushing currents to the otherwise dismal and silent atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

An Appetite for Adventure [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appetite for Adventure [Open]   An Appetite for Adventure [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Just before, Lichen had been knocking about restlessly in the bedroom of hers, stifled within its closed walls. Even the glass sliding door had not provided her much refuge, for she longed for a larger space, a place where she could move about freely. In a moment of snap judgments, she had changed into a maroon, three-quarter flannel shirt and a pair of brown cargo shorts, an outfit she thought appropriate for outdoor roughhousing. She finished by slipping on a pair of white socks, stomping into her brown hiking boots, tying up her long, blond hair into a high ponytail, and collecting her slingshot which hung from a hook, and she was out the door and out the city in no time.

Lichen wandered, not sure where she was headed since this was her first time out of the city, but she knew she wanted to go somewhere with plenty of trees. She paused, and called upon the power deep within herself.

'Now where...?' She could feel a response from somewhere nearby. Briskly, she jogged towards its source, and she could make out the linings of a forest. 'Found you,' she thought, a smile tugging at her lips. She walked the rest of the distance and entered the dark forest.

Once in, she closed her eyes and breathed in the dank, leafy scents that tinged the air. 'Just like home.'
A dark, morose feeling settled over her like a fog. Waving this aside, Lichen trudged further in, determined to explore without letting unpleasant memories get in the way.
Back to top Go down

An Appetite for Adventure [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Outside of the Town. :: Dark Forest-
Jump to: