Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Shinnosuke's Bedroom Sde62g

Shinnosuke's Bedroom NRPG4

Shinnosuke's Bedroom Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Shinnosuke's Bedroom Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_vote_lcapShinnosuke's Bedroom I_voting_barShinnosuke's Bedroom I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_vote_lcapShinnosuke's Bedroom I_voting_barShinnosuke's Bedroom I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Shinnosuke's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

Shinnosuke's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 am

:Shinnosuke's Bedroom:

Shinnosuke's Bedroom Apartment-design-on-the-coast

This is Shin's room, anyone and everyone must know that they must knock before entering. The couch becomes a bed which makes it sort of handy, and there is a small balcony outside of the back door of his dorm. It is pretty low lighted which seems to be a favorite of Shin's as well as often times keeping the curtain over the windows until he wakes up. Shinnosuke is always in here, if not then he is exploring and or traveling around the grounds for a while. Other than that, Shin is seen reading a news paper or watching the news on Tv.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:56 am

Lichen blinked. Upon entering her assigned dormitory, she had felt quite odd.

'Something is off...' she thought, and she knew something was different... She just didn't know what. With the curious thought in mind, she resumed slipping off her shoes and shut the dormitory door behind her.
Then, she froze.

She had just been about to enter her bedroom, when finally, it hit her: there was an occupant in the other bedroom. Lichen wasn't sure how she knew; there weren't many indications that a newcomer had set down his... or her, roots. Just... She stared at the door, which seemed at the moment... unwelcoming. Unfriendly. Uninviting. And she had it.

'That door was open this whole time, I just know it!' And indeed, it had been. When she had first entered this dormitory to unpack, all the doors had been wide open, welcoming, beckoning her to pick a room at her leisure. But now, this door stood shut, and it could only mean one thing.

'I have a roommate.' Again, she blinked her bright green eyes. 'Lovely. I better introduce myself.'

It were these thoughts that led the young girl to knock quietly, precisely four times, at her new roommate's door.
'I hope I'm not bothering him,' she thought, perhaps too late.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Shinnosuke was in his room minding his own business by reading a newspaper and trying to figure out what is going on through out the day, hearing a knock about made him jump and he raised a eyebrow before folding his newspaper and standing up calmly off of his couch/ bed. The tv was on but it was on mute as it shows a man and two others talking about what has been happening around the world, the news channel was his favorite channel for it keeps him up to date. "Coming." Shin had said in a calm as well as content response.

Genzo walked up to the door, and there he was wearing all black of clothes with sandles on and as always he wears sandles when he was in his room with socks. Shin opened the door as he peeked out of his door to see a female and he blinked a few times. His hair was in a ponytail and his bangs fell a bit in his face as he shyly bowed his head softly and silently. "Oh, hello I am your new roommate. Shinnosuke Genzo, I hope you are not bothered by my presence."
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm

After she had knocked on the stranger's door, Lichen had not had to wait long before a quiet, muffled voice answered. Though she could make out the word clearly enough, Lichen was not sure of the voice itself, since it was so quiet and collected...
'A girl? ...Or a boy?' She supposed it was a bit more on the masculine side, though she was not a hundred-percent certain. But the door cracked open now, and she stepped back from the door frame to put some space between it and herself.

When the door opened, Lichen found herself staring at a black-clothed chest. Her emerald eyes traced the new features up, and up, and up... until she caught sight of those startling red irises.
'It's a boy,' she thought absently. 'And a tall one, at that.' She took several more steps back until they were a comfortable distance apart, where she would not have to crane her neck to make up for the full foot of height difference between them. Finally, she smiled up at him, causing the rest of her features to brighten like flowers in early spring bloom. The clothes she wore-- forest-green halter top and skirt with the red lily she had plucked up from her adventures outside tucked whimsically into corn-yellow strands of hair-- only enhanced this effect, and she looked as friendly as ever. In response to his introduction, Lichen bowed as well, from the waist, and straightened up before speaking in a clear, lilting voice like birdsong.

"It's very nice to meet you, Shinnosuke." Not being Japanese, Lichen did not know to address a person as "Last name-san" on first meeting, and she called him by his first name as she was accustomed to doing.
"I'm Lichen Moss. Of course I'm not bothered by your presence," she assured him. Lichen blinked. 'He is so polite.' "I hope, though, that you're not bothered by my presence... I noticed you moved in, and I thought I should introduce myself. Please make yourself at home," she finished, hoping that she had been at least as half as polite as he had been.

Last edited by Lichen Moss on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Shinnosuke blinked and he lightly and yet nervously chuckled with his eyes closed as he shook his hands in that not offended way, his nails were painted a dark purple and he figured that didn't bother her much. "Oh no, I am not bothered by your presence. Thank you for the introduction and I hope to get to know you more. I hoped that did not astray to sounding a bit on the weird side." Shin was feeling shy and he would have to push that aside, after all this young women was kind and wanted to be polite and welcome him and if he denied her welcome then he really isn't that nice of a man. Even though he felt negative about himself thanks to his depression.

Genzo moved to the side as he pointed his left hand into his room in that, 'Would you like to come in motion' and after making that posture he tilted his head and asked kindly backing up his motion. "Would you like to come in, if not then I can come by and drop off something. Maybe a pie?" Shin mentally cursed himself as he had said that, then again being polite was a way of curing his crime as well as his emotional stress.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Lichen relaxed and smiled, relieved to know that she wasn't making a nuisance of herself. It seemed he was as every bit as nervous as she was, though he did quite a job of masking it behind friendly politeness. Admittedly, she was quite impressed, and she thought nothing of what Shinnosuke might have thought was awkward-- to the contrary, she was delighted by his offer, and she laughed away his worries.

"No, that wasn't weird at all," she assured him, her verdant eyes twinkling with mirth. No, she was certainly not laughing at him... He was just so absurdly polite and considerate that she was afraid she'd come off as a snob to him. "Please, you don't have to be so formal... I'd love to get to know you too, and to be friends," she told him with a warm smile. "That's not strange, right?"

"Ah, and if it's not a bother, I'd love to come in..." she added, looking up at him, in response to his invitation. Although Shinnosuke had technically already allowed her inside, she waited for confirmation from him, and while she waited, Lichen studied his face. To be quite honest, he sounded and looked a bit strained to her, as if he were warring with himself inside. "Shinnosuke, please excuse me for asking, but are you feeling alright? I could always visit later, if you'd prefer... We are roommates after all," she said softly, trailing off near the end.

'Could it be that I am the reason for his discomfort?' she thought uneasily. She sure hoped that that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Shinnosuke shook his head saying that he was fine before nodding and taking a step back allowing her in as he walked to his couch/bed and as he sat there he moved the folded newspaper onto his lap. "I am fine, I am just a little sleep deprived." which was a lie, he loved to sleep and he felt rested. The only problem was his depression, and most people take medicine to put it off for a while and well Shin wasn't that way. He didn't take medicine for his depression for he thought it wasn't a big deal.

Shin looked over the top of his couch/ bed looking to Lichen curiously to what she may do, he didn't mind if she did anything to his room after all he was allowing her to come in and make herself at home.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 pm

When Shinnosuke moved back from the door to allow her in, Lichen finally stepped into his room and looked around curiously. Out of respect for his privacy, she shut the bedroom door behind them before following after. She waited until Shinnosuke took a seat first, and when he did, she also sat, on the other side of the couch so as not to disturb him.

"Ah, I see... Then I will make my visit brief." Unable to see through his lie, the fact that he claimed he was sleep-deprived and that he had his newspaper open in front of him told her he obviously had other things to do. So she decided to get to the point.

"The main purpose of my visit was simply an introduction, but I just remembered something I should talk to you about." She cast her eyes around the room, taking in his furnishings with appraising eyes. "I like what you did with your place. It's very fitting, I think." She returned her gaze to meet his steady crimson glow. "So if you'd like, I think I'll leave the rest of our dormitory to you as well."

"Umm, when I came here, I only set up my own bedroom, and just put my toiletry in the bathroom and kitchenware in the kitchen,"
she continued. "I didn't want to accidentally furnish our dormitory in a way that my roommates might not like, so I waited until this dorm filled up. Unfortunately, I haven't met our other roommate yet, but since you're here now..." she trailed off, unconsciously tilting her head a little to the side. The motion sent a cascade of cornsilk strands to spill over her lap, but she made no move to clear it away.

"Since you're here now, would you like to set up the rest of our dormitory? It's quite plain at the moment. And of course, I'd help you," she added quickly, in case Shinnosuke thought she was dumping all the work on him. This was certainly not the case, of course. She just wanted him to decorate the dorm in a way he would be happy with. "If you could pick out the decor, I would gladly help you put it all up," she finished sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Shinnosuke looked to Lichen calmly and he looked down before glancing about his room, he was glad that someone liked his room and he looked to her and he sighed. "You know, I really do not mind about what you choose. I may not be around long to comfirm everything so you may do as you like. I am not picky and you can choose anything. I am confident that your choices out beat my own." Shin didn't like what he had said but he didn't know what he would do in life and right now he didn't feel so positive about himself at the moment.

Genzo looked down to the floor and he seemed a little deprived in emotion wise. "I apologize for feeling this way and I can't help it at times. You may stay as long as you like since well it isn't like I can force you out and hurt your feelings. I believe every emotion as well as feelings count and so I will not hurt yours if you choose our design."
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Lichen blinked, slightly taken aback by his suggestion. She wouldn't mind, of course, taking it upon herself to set up the rest of their dormitory, but she hadn't expected the... the negativity of which his voice seemed to be so full of. He just sounded so... so dejected. Melancholy swept through her like an oppressing wave.

'He's not just polite... He's... depressed,' she realized with chagrin. 'It's almost like an inferiority complex.'

"O-Oh, well, if that's what you'd prefer, then I won't mind doing it myself. And if you don't like the results, you can always tell me, Shinnosuke, no hard feelings."

Lichen gently chewed her lower lip, deep in thought. What was this about not kicking her out of his room for fear of hurting her feelings? This was his room. His place. His privacy. Of course he could force her out if he wanted to, and for that matter, he wouldn't have to force her to do anything-- if he asked her to leave the room, she would without complaint or hurt feelings. Whatever situation they were in, Lichen wanted to pull them out. She had to fix this. She had only met Shinnosuke today, but she couldn't bear the thought of leaving him in this state. So she smiled as brightly as possible without overdoing it into falsity.

"So that's taken care of, then. Now, be honest, please," she said, a corner of her lips turning upward into a friendly smirk. "Would you, or would you not prefer that I left? If you aren't busy, and if you aren't annoyed with me yet, I was going to ask you to go for a walk with me. The day is much too beautiful to waste indoors, don't you think?" she asked him cheerfully.

Though in her head, Lichen pleaded with him. 'Please don't lie to me.' She searched his eyes, hoping to find a reliable answer in there somewhere.
'If I'm bothering you, please just say it, and I'll leave. And I won't be hurt by it,' she swore to herself.

She just wanted this new roommate of hers to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Shinnosuke blinked as he looked to Lichen in a bit of a side glance. "Outside? Go for a walk? Hm." Shin looked down as he placed his right hand over his left hand as he gave his own hands a squeeze, he was being asked out to go and have fun which he hadn't for a while and well she was offering as he looked to her fully as he nodded accepting her offer to go outside. "Sure, I hardly ever do anything but watch the news or read the newspaper and every now an again I sleep."

Genzo stood up as he looked down to his clothes as he didn't feel like going to change, since well he has different sleeping wear than this and this is his sort of cool wear if anyone would call it that. Shin never really smiled, and well going outside couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 pm

"Really? You'll go? That's great!" To be honest, she had thought Shinnosuke might have wanted to sleep, but she was glad he'd agreed to go. Lichen bounded up from the couch first and without thinking, she reached over and took Shinnosuke's hand to pull him up gently from his seat.

"That's such a shame," Lichen was saying now as she led him to his bedroom door. She hadn't let go of his hand even after helping him up. She wasn't exactly "dragging him around" as the saying went, but rather just guiding him. Not that he needed any guiding... But the hand-holding, for her, was completely normal and the friendly thing to do. "You should try spending more of your time outside. Especially near a river, if you like the sound. Have you ever slept near a river? Or outside at all for that matter?"

They were at the dormitory door now, outside of Shinnosuke's bedroom, and Lichen let his hand go in case he might want to put on his shoes. She had already slipped into her own flip-flops, and she opened the door for them both, waiting patiently for him to pass through first.
Back to top Go down
Shinnosuke Genzo
Level 1.
Shinnosuke Genzo

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Shinnosuke's face was a little surprised by her action of pulling him up but he didn't say anything about it or shook her off, it looked as though he had little to no energy. Shin's gaze went down to the floor as he saw that he was wearing his sandles with socks in them which is quite traditional from when he was at home with his father and his little brother. Genzo sighed closing his eyes and he nodded agreeing to Lichen's words. "Alright, I'll try to enjoy it. No, I can't say I have ever slept near a river."

Genzo's face was relaxed with hardly little emotion on his face as he took his hair tie out of his hair making sure it is all over his face lightly before walking out of the door and he looked to Lichen giving her the word to lead him somewhere. Shin wasn't going to force her to a location for that didn't seem like the right thing to do. Shinnosuke then noticed he left his box which made him frown as if he had tasted something bad but giving a small sigh he decided to leave it. Shin actually wished that nothing bad would happen, there goes his negative thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Lichen smiled warmly when Shinnosuke said he'd try to enjoy it. That was all she'd ask of him.

"Glad to hear it. And maybe we'll stop by a river, then. Not that I'm asking you to sleep there," she said, chuckling lightly, "but we can go see."

Lichen shut the door behind them carefully, so that it wouldn't slam. When she finished, she took her place besides Shinnosuke, not in front of or behind him, and walked with him out the dormitory building. She noted the downcast expression on her companion's face, but said nothing of it, remembering how he had brushed away her concern when she had asked before.

'This isn't going very well,' Lichen thought, keeping her face blank and free of emotion. 'I feel that I am forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do... Well, it's too late to turn back now.' An iron resolve stole over her. 'I'll just let things run their course.'

With these thoughts, Lichen led her solemn acquaintance to the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinnosuke's Bedroom   Shinnosuke's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinnosuke's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1