Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  Sde62g

Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  NRPG4

Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_vote_lcapWalking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_voting_barWalking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_vote_lcapWalking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_voting_barWalking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  Left_bar_bleue10/1000Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  Left_bar_bleue10/1000Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  Empty
PostSubject: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 pm

As the sun slowly sets on the city, Alexander found himself slowly walking down the street along. Alexander slowly looked around as he watched several people walk by some holding hands, and others walking in a group. The wind slowly brushed across his face as he sighed softly and continued his journey. It didn't take him long to reach the market place as he looked at the grocery store. He slowly peered up and down the street before crossing it. As he walked across the street he slowly began to whistle as he picked up a small basket, and began to walk over to the fruit section.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:43 pm

A soft humming came through the noise of the thinning crowd. The tall, shapely figure of a young woman walked along the street, a plastic bag hanging from her hand. Her nose was burried in a bright red covered book, and her long raven black hair was tied back against her head in a loose pony tail. A soft melody emerged from her throat as she made her way back home.
Bianca had left a few hours ago to stock up on some of the things that she needed back at her dorm. She'd managed to find them all fairly early, but had spent a very large chunk of her time in a book store that she'd found along the way. In fact the book in her hand was from said book shop.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:02 am

Alexander slowly made his way to the fruit sections. He found himself slightly opening up his black jacket and revealing his long black hair that slowly poured down the back of his neck and limped over his shoulder. His ice blue eyes slowly looked over the fruit as he picked up an apple, an orange, a bag of grapes and a few plums. Alexander slowly made his way down the cereal isle as he picked up a few boxes of cereal than walked over towards the milk. He slowly picked up a gallon of half of gallon milk. He than causally scrolled over towards the frozen isle as he picked up a couple of pizzas and other pizza like product.

Alexander softly yawned as he walked towards the front. As he finally made his way through the check out line, he found himself slightly walking with his eyes focused on the sky. Although it seemed like a bad idea, Alexander found the sunset to be breath taking and couldn't control himself. Just as he brought his eyes back to the pavement that laid in front of him, he found himself slightly bumping into a woman that seemed to be wrapped up in book. With a softly elegant tone, he slowly began to open his mouth as he said, "Please excuse me, I wasn't quite paying an attention to where I was walking." Alexander slowly looked towards the ground to make sure that he hadn't knock anything over.

Alexander softly smiled as looked at the back of the book, 'Interesting looking book you have there, may I ask the name of it.' Alexander softly allowed a warm smile to crawl across his face as he slowly looked up towards the woman's eyes. He slowly moved his right hand towards his glasses as he placed it on his forehead and slightly pulling his hair back out of his eyes. Although this was a pointless motion since a small breeze came with in seconds of him doing. He smiled anyways as he slightly shook his head sideways and said, "Forgive me, where were my manners?..." Alexander softly bowed as he said, "My name is Alexander Long, and your's is?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 pm

So far, Bianca had mad a flawless effort of weaving in and out of the traffic in the market. But her luck soon ran out as she lightly bumped into someone, the book tumbling from her hand and on to the ground were it shut. Bianca quickly picked it up and brushed any dirt from it's cover. Hearing the mans voice she looked up to see who she'd ran into.
"Oh no it's alright, I shouldn't have been reading and walking at the same time anyway. And yes it is quiet interesting, it's a copy of old french poetry that I found in the book shop next door."
As the man introduced himself, Bianca gave him her warm, and friendly smile as she did with most new people she met. A peice of her long raven black hair fell into her dark blue eyes and she quickly brushed it away before she introduced herself.
"Hello Alexander, my name is Bianca, Bianca Luna Rose Saintclaire, but most of my friend just call me Bianca or just Bunny."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Alexander softly brushed his clothing downward as if to knock away wrinkles from his clothing. He softly raised his right hand as he tilted his he head slightly sides ways. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Bianca." Alexander slowly looked over the book as he began to quote a line of poetry that he remember from class when they had went over last week. Alexander softly hummed after completing the poem. "Well miss Bianca, could I entrance you in a small dinner as you tell me, more about the book you're reading?" Alexander slowly stuck his hand out to Bianca as he smile lightly and pointed towards a small restaurant that was located across the street. Alexander slowly watched as his hair began to flick in the wind a little more as he used one of his elegantly charming smiles and hopes that Bianca would say yes. He slowly looked towards the crossing signal as he watched the stop walking sign change from stop to across.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:07 am

Bianca smiled as he began reciting a poem, she loved poetry, she thought it was a very romantic thing. She blinked as he invited her to dinner and remained silent for a long while before she answered.
"I'd love to Alexander, thank you."
She smiled and took his hand, smiling widely at Alexander.
"And if you like after I've told you a bit more you can borrow the book if you like."
Bianca then began to wonder if he would be able to read it since the entire book was written in french. She could easily read it since it was her mother language, Engish was second nature to her by now and she'd begun to dabble in Latin as well. She looked across the street to the small restaurant that he pointed out, it looked very quiant and welcoming. The smell of fresh coffee made Bianca smile, she could go for a cup right about now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 am

Alexander softly held her hand in his as he lead her across the street. He slowly walked her to the door as he pushed open the door and slightly and held it open for her to enter. Alexander softly smiled as he followed her into the restaurant, he carelessly waved to several of the host as he made his way over towards his favorite seat. Alexander slowly pulled out a chair that was placed on the right side of the table as he waited for her to take a seat. Once she was seated he would take a seat next to hers as he looked up towards the stage. "This has to be one of my favorite jazz bars in this city." Alexander slowly closed his eyes as the music slowly began to fill the room with harmony that couldn't be denied. He slowly began to tap his foot, as he listened carelessly, "Well Miss Bianca, do you like jazz music?" Alexander slowly raised his hand as a woman brought the two of them two cups of coffee. Alexander watched as the cups were placed as he grabbed a pack of creamer and two packs of sugar.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Bianca smiled as he wlked her across the street and opened the door for her. Not five minutes of knowing him and he treated her with such hospitality. She sat in her chair and placed her bag on the floor by her feet. As the waitress brought them coffe, she grabbed two packs of sugar and ripped them open, dumping the contents of the packets into her mug. As she mixed the sugar into her drink, she looked over to the stage, then back at Alexander and shrugged.
"Jazz is alright, though personally I'm more into alternative rock and some classic rock"
She said as she placed her spoon to the side and drank her coffee.
"They have pretty good coffee here. I might have to come back sometime when ever my brothers come over for a visit or my mother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)    Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking under the Lights (Alexander & Bianca)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: The Town :: Streets and Markets.-
Jump to: