Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Lost in Thought (Bianca) Sde62g

Lost in Thought (Bianca) NRPG4

Lost in Thought (Bianca) Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Lost in Thought (Bianca) Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_vote_lcapLost in Thought (Bianca) I_voting_barLost in Thought (Bianca) I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_vote_lcapLost in Thought (Bianca) I_voting_barLost in Thought (Bianca) I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Lost in Thought (Bianca)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Lost in Thought (Bianca) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Lost in Thought (Bianca) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
Lost in Thought (Bianca) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Lost in Thought (Bianca) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

Lost in Thought (Bianca) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Thought (Bianca)   Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Lost in Thought (Bianca) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_qsyoVHo9-Zp0gQv0pn2jI8RIcHh3Ab6L9xweQQUVupvOy8NtLg

She sat alone on a park bench, pencil flying across the blank sheet of paper in a slower fashion than normal. Kurogane, perched at the top of her head; watched from above as the normally inspired artist struggled at an attempt to create a new picture. Wavy Carmel colored hair was swept back over her shoulder with her bangs hanging over her golden eyes. Her attire consisting of a black t shirt and green camoflodge pants that were secured around her slim waist with a bet. Her front teeth began gnawing into her lower lip in silent fruastration.

Different used sheets of paper were scattered around the bench. Perfect illustrations of trees grass and the perfect reflection of the lake in front of her. Though there was that one art project she couldn't make out. Valerie stood up and gazed around. She needed a person to be her model...

(sorry its short >.<)

Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought (Bianca)   Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:04 pm

"Sound the Bugle now
Play it just for me
As the seasons change
Remeber how I used to be
Now I can't go on
I can't even start
I've got nothing left
Just an empty heart"

The silence in the air is broken by a soft, and melodious female voice. It grew slightly louder and louder with each passing second as she approached the bench. Long, raven feather black hair wafted behind her as she strolled along, her dark blue eyes roaming the surface of the water as the sun beams danced across it's plastine surface.
"I'm a soldier
Wounded so I must give up the fight
There's nothing more for me
Lead me away
Or leave me lying here"

Her eyes held a sad and forlorn look to them as she sang to herself softly. Her pace was slow as if she were lost in thought. For in reality, her thoughts were not with her at that moment, they were with her father out at sea. The song that she sang always made her think of him...and how much she missed him dearly.
"Sound the bugle now
Tell them I don't care
There's not a road I know
That leads to anywhere
Without a light I fear that I may stumble in the dark
Lay right down
Decide not to go on

Then from on high
Somewhere in the distance
There's a voice that calls, 'Remeber who you are!'
If you loose yourself
You're courage soon will follow
So be strong tonight
Remeber who you are

Yeah you're a soldier now
Fighting in a battle
To be free once more
Yeah that's worth fighting for!"

Bryan Adams - Sound the Bugle
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought (Bianca)   Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 pm

A sad melody made the ears of the tiger perk up in attention. Tension hardened Valerie's muscles as the soft crooning voice seemed to approach. She turned her head slightly to see a woman approach. Long strides across the field carried out with grace. The long dark haired beauty's face tainted with sadness and pain.. an expression known far too well by the youth. Like pretty much everyone in the academy, the girl was much taller than herself, with an hourglass figure that was much more elegantly sculpted than she could ever have in a lifetime. Clothed in a violet uniform that hugged her slim figure delicately.Long dark eyelashes closed around the sapphire irises, only to reopen as they gazed around her surroundings.

Entranced, Valerie caught herself just in time to glance away. A blush blooming across her face as the tension made its way to her heart. Hardening around the soft center to close any feeling off. Slowly the color faded as well as all emotion. As the girl came forth, Valerie gave a brief respectful nod. Golden hues hardening into a glass like state. Showing nothing underneath like a deep continuing tunnel. Waiting to be lit."You sing beautifully." she finally spoke in soft calmness.

Allowing her eyes to close as her head craned into a tilt."Bryan Adams i believe the song is from...good choice, though it sounds so sad..."
Back to top Go down
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought (Bianca)   Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 pm

As she heard another voice compliment her, she stopped and looked over to the source of the voice. She nodded her head softly in a thank you for the compliment.
"Thank you. It's one of my favorite songs. It reminds me, of someone that I love very much, and of how much i miss him and hope he is ok..."
She of course, was speaking of her father who was a member of the Navy. She hadn't seen him in over three years, and she would always worry that his flet had been attacked and he didn't make it out...
Bianca fought back the tears that were trying to come to her dark blue eyes. The last time she saw her father, she'd promised him not to cry as much for him. Bianca refused to break that promise no matter what. Her sad eyes looked back out over the horizon.
'I hope you're ok daddy...I miss you so much...'
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought (Bianca)   Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:45 pm

A grim smirk broke the neutral line of her lips as a silent chuckle rattled against her rib cage though failed to come through.As she watched the female struggle to swallow down her sadness Valerie spoke softly. "Forgive me for not showing much of sympathy over such a matter..Its kind of hard to when ya don't know or have anyone to miss." she explained sheepishly with a small shrug of her small shoulders. She scooted to the side and let the palm of her hand delicately pat the empty space beside her."Here, you can take a seat if you want to; and if its not too personal to ask, who is the person that you miss?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought (Bianca)   Lost in Thought (Bianca) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Thought (Bianca)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: The Town :: Park-
Jump to: