Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Amadore Vincent Finished!  Sde62g

Amadore Vincent Finished!  NRPG4

Amadore Vincent Finished!  Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Amadore Vincent Finished!  Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_vote_lcapAmadore Vincent Finished!  I_voting_barAmadore Vincent Finished!  I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_vote_lcapAmadore Vincent Finished!  I_voting_barAmadore Vincent Finished!  I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Amadore Vincent Finished!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Amadore
Level 1.
Vincent Amadore

Amadore Vincent Finished!  Empty
PostSubject: Amadore Vincent Finished!    Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Amadore Vincent Finished!  2laui4n

Amadore Vincent Finished!  Fd6qfn

• Vincent Amadore • Male • 16 • Sophomore •
• Vinny; Vince • Straight •Swordsman • Spain; Hetalia •

"So to speak, you are a hero, Vincent! Even if you are the top student, you are also poorest in the school. People will call you a weed, and you will be despised as a lower person! Don't worry, I praise the poorest! What is important to the hero is the reckless spirit!"

Picture Day
    "Beauty is as vain as these cherry blossoms. You will never be able to see the same shape for two days."

• General Appearance • Vincent. A pretty boy known for his bright emerald eyes and as most previous lovers would say, the body of a greek god. From a coat of bronzed skin, every movement he makes calls legion of toned muscles to ripple along the smooth hairless surface of his skin. Though as muscular as he his, he is not on steroids. He has more lean body, a trophy of countless hours working out at the gym and when he is rather bored. Which balances his tall structure.
Vincent hair is the perfect combination of dark and milk chocolate, almost black. He keeps his hair well groomed, and wears it in a messy, yet casual style.
•Usual Apparel• Depending on the occasion, Vincent wears a variety of different clothes. Normally, he wears a black button down shirt, unbuttoned to show the line of his collar-bone. As well as the sleeves rolled up to his elbows to show his sculpted forearms. He wears a white tie. He has had a pendant of a cross. He wears white slacks with a black belt with a golden buckle. Vincent wears black polished italian dress shoes.
• Interesting Traits • Long white scars across his torso and abdomen from countless encounters from gang members (normally mafia Along his shoulder is a black rose. Witha ribbon stretching across the thorns on the stem with the inscription, "Vini Vidi Vici."
Also he is branded on his left thigh "T-894".

Locker-room Gossip
    [color=ghostwhite]"I think it's fun to know the person little by little through looking at their personality."

• Character Summary • A cold and ruthless soldier hidden behind the personality of a laid-back party boy. Vincent has doubt as to where he truly belongs. He has no family that he knows of. Though he knows he has one final relative alive. Vincent has made it his life's goal to find the one last blood relative he has.
Vincent covers it up, he is very lonely, and feels unloved. Even after countless relationships, he has found that all were lies. Vincent, though a romantic man, can no longer stand the pain of trying to find that one special mate, a soul mate. Yet he is still in search of these two people. The two people that shall restore purpose and happiness to his sad and lonely existence.
On the outside, however, Vincent is a laid-back party boy. Who lives for the party and the luxuries of life. Attending (or hosting) every party of the school year, Vincent blows off his steam on the dance floor and venting to countless fan-girls.
In school, Vincent is a laid back and charming student. Very intelligent, and answering almost every question the teacher asks him correctly. Much of Vincent's charm comes from the classroom (and the fact that he has a rock solid eight pack).
• Likes • Partying, hard; Flirting with fangirls; joy-rides.
• Dislikes •Party-poopers; annoying stalkers (usually females); Competition against his charm.
• Obstructions • Pain to the heart; Not being satisfactory; "Mr.Steal your girl"

Schoolyard Games
    "If you wish to dream, do so in your dreams."

• Element • Water
• Gift • Metal Manipulation. Metal has to be limited as to the amount of energy that is consumed using his gift. He doesn't use larger amounts of metal, but sticks to manipulating the stainless steel crucifix around his neck. His is able to shape shift it into a variety of small or medium size weapons. (I.E. Shuriken, throwing Knives, Katana, Tantou etc.)
• Weapon • Has a tantou tucked into the back of his pants.

Background Check
    ""Looks like you've managed to take a step into a new world."

• Birthday •8 July
• Legal Guardians • None
• Siblings • Valerie Anafeloz: Cousin
• History • Orphaned through fire, Vincent, a young child, lost his parents to the every hungry flames that seemed to simply devour his parents, aunt and uncle. Vincent was taken by the men who had started the fire. He was put into an orphanage in Milan, Italy. The orphanage seemed nice, that is, in the main lobby it did. It was like a country club in the lobby. Upstairs, however, was a very different scene. Machinery, assembly lines, training arenas. Vincent could barely survive. He spent most of his time working machinery and in the training arena where he went to blow off unwanted steam.
Vincent had grown up as a lonely, uncaring person. A ruthless and unmerciful mercenary. However, Vincent was intelligent, despite the lack of schooling. He was the one that made the orphanage turn to branding in order to keep track of the children. This explains the brand on his thigh, "T-894". A scar of his past that shall remain on him until the grave.
One week, the military began to sponsor the orphanage. Real weapons were introduced to the arena. Vincent, one of the most notorious troublemaker in the orphanage, was put up against a small group of boys that were older than him. Bearing only a small tantou, Vincent was able to hold off the older boys for about fifteen minutes, before suffering countless gashes to his abdomen. That's when Vincent was withdrawn from the arena.
There was a simple flaw in the arena, however, there were a number of drains and manholes. One night, while the wardens were sleeping, Vincent grabbed a tantou and a rocket launcher, and blew a hole into the floor. As the guards began to chase after him, Vincent jumped down the hole, into the sewers. As a party of guards chased after him. Vincent easily outran them, until he hit a dead end. Turning around to face the orphanage guards. Vincent knew that he was going to have to fight his way out.

A quiet street, streetlights flickering into darkness. The manhole in the middle of the street, opened. Revealed into the night's virgin air, Vincent crawled out of the manhole, covered in blood, his tantou glowing an eerie red light in the moon's embrace. Closing the manhole behind him. He began walking down the street.
Vincent broke into a rather rich man's house. Apparently he was to go on a buisness trip to japan, and had his bags shipped before he got there to avoid clearance trouble. Vincent cleared one of the large suitcases and crawled inside. The flight was smooth. When he was at the airport when he was sure no one would be looking, he hopped out of the bag and ran outside. A few miles away, he rested. Little did he know that he was in a school courtyard.

Vincent was sixteen when he was accepted as a freshman into Luz Dara academy. Vincent had stolen some clothes from the rich man, which didn't fit him at first. but after the next year at the academy. Working out every other day and partying with friends and a few growth spurts here and there, he grew into them pretty fast. He is now a sophomore at the academy.

Vincent still searches, however, for the last remnant of his family. The only lead he has is the nae: Anafeloz.

Transcript
    "“What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."

• RP Example •
Spoiler:

• Admin PMd • Shashura (my apologies if i spelled the name incorrectly)

Template created by Zuri Adele Lavandiere of Lost Generations. Steal, and face her wrath. Seriously, it’s scary. © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy and Zuri’s previous templates. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Ouran Highschool Host Club and its creators.

Back to top Go down
Vincent Amadore
Level 1.
Vincent Amadore

PostSubject: Re: Amadore Vincent Finished!    Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Completed.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Amadore Vincent Finished!  Left_bar_bleue50/1000Amadore Vincent Finished!  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Amadore Vincent Finished!  Left_bar_bleue50/1000Amadore Vincent Finished!  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

PostSubject: Re: Amadore Vincent Finished!    Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 pm

I don't see your metal manipulation working in your favor, honestly. Manipulating a small crucifix around your neck would give you very little mass to work with, , due to the manipulation of things not being the creation of it. Throwing your single piece of metal at someone would screw you over in battle, as well.

Other issues with the app that need to be fixed:

• Coding.
  • More description of your tantou. Not everyone is familiar with the weapon, so well written detail, and possibly a picture is a must.
  • Rename your topic appropriately, meaning 'Last name, First name'.
  • ...and please oh please, spell my name correctly.

Once you've taken care of your gift, and the other issues above, let me know and i'll re-look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amadore Vincent Finished!    Amadore Vincent Finished!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amadore Vincent Finished!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Pending.-
Jump to: