Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Sanrio & Yuki  Sde62g

Sanrio & Yuki  NRPG4

Sanrio & Yuki  Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Sanrio & Yuki  Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Sanrio & Yuki  I_vote_lcapSanrio & Yuki  I_voting_barSanrio & Yuki  I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Sanrio & Yuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

Sanrio & Yuki  Empty
PostSubject: Sanrio & Yuki    Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Sanrio & Yuki  Palomino

• Sanrio Saintclaire • Female • 2 years old • Palomino Rabbit •

• Owner • Bianca Saintclaire
• Physical Apperance • Sanrio is a young, and still fairly small rabbit, barely reaching past Bianca's wrist while in the palm of her hand. With soft, velvity fur that is simply a dream to pet she's a very pacient rabbit who'll sit still until you start messing with her long ears. Sanrio has tiny brown eyes that you just an't ignore, and a little fluffy tail that if you look is white on the bottom. On her under belly she has white fur that reaches up to the pads of her paws. She also has a white ring around her left eye. She's 10 pounds and meassures roughly five inches long and three and a half inches tall.
• Interesting Traits • Being a Palomino, Sanrio has ginger red fur with a white under coating. She knows a collection of four tricks all together.
1. Standing on her back paws and begging for her food
2. Rolling onto her back and playing dead
3. Wiggling her nose on command
and
4. Spinning around herself, Bianca calls it 'dance around'

Sanrio & Yuki  White_chinchilla-7874

• Yuki Saintclaire • Female • 1 year old • Chinchilla •

• Owner • Bianca Saintclaire
• Physical Apperance • Yuki is a small, snow white Chinchilla that is so small she fits in Bianca's hand. She has large, grey ears with black rings near the tips, and a fluffy tail that meassures around two inches long. With a tiny pink nose and little greyish/blue eyes, she's simply adorable, and Bianca can't resist how cute she is. Still being very young, Yuki only meassures about five inches long including her tail and two and three quarter inches tall. Her back left foot has a black spot just behind it.
• Interesting Traits • Bianca bought Yuki to keep Sanrio company. The pet store owner offered another rabbit, but all the owner had were males and Bianca didn't feel like having to take care fo hundereds of baby bunnies at a time. Yuki knows three tricks:
1. Jump up
2. Pray (where she puts her paws over her head to look like she's praying)
and
3. Ball (where she curls into a tight little ball)

Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Sanrio & Yuki  Left_bar_bleue50/1000Sanrio & Yuki  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Sanrio & Yuki  Left_bar_bleue50/1000Sanrio & Yuki  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

Sanrio & Yuki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanrio & Yuki    Sanrio & Yuki  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 am

Sanrio & Yuki  9rhwxs
Back to top Go down

Sanrio & Yuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Creation Center :: Pet Creation :: Accepted.-
Jump to: