Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Saintclaire, Bianca  Sde62g

Saintclaire, Bianca  NRPG4

Saintclaire, Bianca  Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Saintclaire, Bianca  Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_vote_lcapSaintclaire, Bianca  I_voting_barSaintclaire, Bianca  I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Saintclaire, Bianca  I_vote_lcapSaintclaire, Bianca  I_voting_barSaintclaire, Bianca  I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Saintclaire, Bianca

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bianca Saintclaire
Level 1.
Bianca Saintclaire

Saintclaire, Bianca  Empty
PostSubject: Saintclaire, Bianca    Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:37 am

Saintclaire, Bianca  2laui4n

Saintclaire, Bianca  AzuManga_Daioh_Sakaki_wig_ver_01-2-05

• Bianca Luna Rose Saintclaire • Female • 18 • Senior •
• Bunny, Bi-Bi • Heterosexual • Florist • Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh) •

"So to speak, you are a hero, Bianca! Even if you are the top student, you are also poorest in the school. People will call you a weed, and you will be despised as a lower person! Don't worry, I praise the poorest! What is important to the hero is the reckless spirit!"

Picture Day
    "Beauty is as vain as these cherry blossoms. You will never be able to see the same shape for two days."

• General Appearance • Tall, curvy, and beautiful is how most people describe Bianca. With long raven black hair and dark blue eyes set against pale and nearly flawless skin, Bianca is rather beautiful but does not take much notice of it herself. Standing a tall 5'9" and weighing 129, her body is lean and seems to contour just right around her frame. Just above her right hip is a birthmark that looks almost like a heart. She also has a scar on her wrist from when a dog attacked her.
• Usual Apparel • Bianca is the girl who sits in the middle of being excesively fashionable, or not giving the slightest what she wears. More often then not, you can see her in a designer t-shirt, tight jeans and black tennis shoes. However, if she's trying to impress someone or just feels like it that day, she'll go all out: dress shirts, skirts, heels the works. But overall she's laid back and casual, and she dresses to show just that. But she never takes off an anklette that her mother gave her before Bianca left to attend school here.
• Interesting Traits • Bianca is trilingual, and can speak three seperate languages: English, French, and Latin. Sometimes when she's gets very mad, she'll scream at people in Latin.

Locker-room Gossip
    "I think it's fun to know the person little by little through looking at their personality."

• Character Summary • In short, Bianca is a very kind and peace loving girl, who wants to try and be friends with everyone. Alone she often has a sorrowful expression on her face, as her thoughts are with her father who is in the Navy and she worries about him constantly. She loves to be around others, especially with her closest friends and her family. This time is often spent rather loudly as she loves to enjoy life to the fullest.
Though it does not happen often at all, once Bianca gets upset things can get very very ugly. She'll scream, kick, or hit anything or anyone that stands in her way. Most of the time though she'll scream at people in Latin or sometimes even French when she's set off. However, if you mock her or try to touch her inappropriately, she'll start beating the living crap out of you.
In class, she seems to struggle a bit because of her attention disorder. She can easily loose track of what's going on and will stare blankly out of the window. But do not let this fool you, Bianca is in fact a model student, who tries as hard as she can and often stays up late in order to study for important things such as tests and quizess.
• Likes • Flowers, animals, her friends and family, coffee
• Dislikes • The smell of blood, the cold, pink, lightning
• Obstructions • Bianca has a tendency to chew on things (mostly her pencils or her finger nails). She often does it without her noticing and someone has to point it out in order to get her to stop. As for fears, Bianca has very bad casses of Arachnaphobia (the fear of spiders) and Trypaniphobia (the fear of needles/medical injections).

Schoolyard Games
    "If you wish to dream, do so in your dreams."

• Element • Water
• Gift • Bianca can control water, however her powers are strictly limited to it's liquid form. In addition, like the mighty oceans, her powers wax and wane with the changing moons. During the full moon, Bianca's powers become so strong, she has very loose control over it. But during the new moon, she's rendered of neary all her power and becomes weak.
• Weapon • None

Background Check
    ""Looks like you've managed to take a step into a new world."

• Birthday • 20th of May
• Legal Guardians • Father- Damian Saintclaire (living); Mother- Rebecca Saintclaire (living)
• Siblings • Older twin brothers- Drake and Sebastian (living)
• History •
Welcome to the planet
Welcome to exsistance
Everyone's here
Everyone's here
Everybody's watching you now
Everybody waits for you now
What happens next
What happens next?

Morning, May 20th, a local hospital in a small town nestled in the heart of France. A small girl had just been born to Damian and Rebecca Saintclaire. But even after ten long hours, their troubles were still not over. Fate had taken a turn for the worst, and the newborn Bianca was diagnosed with a heart problem, and the only thing that could fix it: immediate surgery. Her seven year old twin brothers watched the door to their mothers room anxiously. Sebastian looked over to his mother, her dark blue eyes looked tired, worried, and very very scared. Sebastians little heart felt like it was breaking as he reached for his mothers hand.
"Mom? Is Bianca...gonna be ok?"
Rebecca looked at her son, though Sebastian and Drake were identical twins, she could always tell the difference by a little brithmark on Sebastians left cheek. Her hand reached up and she rubbed his face, her eyes tearing over.
"I don't know Sebastian sweetheart...I just don't know..."
Her teary eyes looked up at the door, her husband Damian had left nearly twenty minutes ago. It was all too much, and he rushed out into the hallway and for a good ten minutes she could hear him swearing and throwing objects against the wall outside.
The sound of the second hand on the clock seemed to echo with every passing second. Tik...tock...tik...tock... Drake had begun to cry and Sebastian was trying to cheer him up, saying that their baby sister would pull through, even though he himself was no more sure of that then his mother was. Atlast after never ending hour, the doctor walked back into the room, and looked up at Mrs. Saintclaire. His face was emotionless and stotic, and Rebecca couldn't make heads or tails of what it ment. And that may have been the scariest moment of all...
I am so high, I can hear heaven
I am so high, I can hear heaven
Oh but heaven, no heaven don't hear me
And they say that a hero can save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

"D-daddy, I d-don't want you to g-go..."
The six year old Bianca said through her tears, holding onto her father leg with a vice grip. Damian smiled sadly and nealed down to his daughter and hugged her.
"Come on Bianca don't cry sweetie, I'll be ok I promise. I'll write you constantly alright?"
Bianca sniffed and nodded, kissing her dad one last time before she left him go, in turn clinging to her mother's hand. Rebecca hugged her husband, crying just as much as her children where.
"Be careful, please. I can't imagine loosing you."
Damian held his wife's face in his hands and kisses her forehead.
"I promise I'll be careful, I don't want to loose any of you either."
With one last kiss to all the members of his family, he slung his duffle bag over his shoulder and slowly boarded his stationed ship. As it slowly pulled out of the harbor, Bianca let go of her mothers hand and raced along side the ship.
"Daddy I love you!!!"
As the end of the dock came into veiw, Bianca came to a stop and watched the cruiser vanish against the horizon, a part of her heart leaving with the large ship.
Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm exposed and it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know exactly where I stand?
This world's forcing me to hold your hand!
Cause I'm just a girl
Oh little 'ol me
Don't let me outta your sight
Oh I'm just a girl
All pretty and pettite
So don't let me have any rights
Oh!! I had it up to here!!

"Happy birthday sis!!"
Drake exclaimed, hugging his now seveteen year old little sister. Bianca laughed softly and pushed his arms off of her neck.
"Thanks Drake.
Bianca could only enjoy a few seconds of freedom before she was brutally hugged by her crying mother.
"Oh my baby girls almost an adult!!! Where's that cute little baby I was so worried about?!!"
"Mom please! I can't...breathe!!"
Once her mother let her go and she inhaled deeply and smiled. This time had gone by so very fast, and soon she'd have to think about plans after high school. Her mother once again approached her and smiled.
"Bianca, look at this. I saw it while I was shopping for your gift."
Her mother presented her with a flyer that read 'Luz Dura Academy: an academy for the finest' and in the background was a picture of a gorgeous boarding school with many students around the courtyard.
"Luz Dura Academy huh...?"
Eighteen years had come and gone
For momma they flew by
But for me they drug on and on
We were loadin' up that Chevy
Both trying not to cry
Momma kept on talkin'
Puttin' off goodbye
Then she took my hand and said
Baby don't forget
Before you hit the highway
You better stop for gas
There's fifty in the ash tray
If you run short on cash
Her's a map and here's a bible
If you ever loose your way
Just one more thing before you leave
Don't forget to remeber me

Bianca stood infront of the gate, looking up at the letters on the wall above ehr head. Drake came up and hugged her tightly, trying to fight back tears.
"Bye baby sister. You be careful out there on your own ok?"
Bianca smiled, tears brimming in her dark blue eyes as she hugged her brother back, Sebastian joining his siblings not long after Drake had spoke.
"Ok Drake, don't let Sebatian push you around ok?"
Sebastian gave his sister a bit of a dirty look before he hugged her tightly. Rebecca was the last to rush over and hug her daughter.
"Goodbye baby, we'll miss you so much. Don't forget to stay in touch. You're father has the adress to your new school ok? He says he still is keeping his promise of writting you everyday."
The tears in Bianca's eyes spilled over, her heart wishing that her father could be here to say goodbye to his baby girl. Rebecca let go and lightly pushed her toward the gate.
"Now go on, they're boarding the plane."
Bianca kissed her mother and brothers one last time before she turned and began walking toward the gate. The entire time through the boarding bridge, she silently cried as she had to leave her family behind. It wasn't long before she was seated, that the bridge was pulled away form the plane and they were heading toward the runway. Bianca took one last look out of her window and saw her brothers holding up a white banner that read 'We love you Bunny! Good luck!' A broad smile crossed Bianca's face and she began to cry even more.
"Thank you guys, I love you too..."

(songs: I Dare you to Move - Switchfoot
Hero - Nickelback
Just a Girl - No dubt
Don't Forget to Remember Me - Talor Swift)

Transcript
    "“What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."

• RP Example •
A warm, sunny monday morning ushered in the newest semester at Luz Dura Academy. As hundereds of students waited for the first bell to ring, they ran around the courtyard to their friends, asking how their breaks were, and stealing their schedules to see if they had any classes together. A group of young men stopped wrestling each other, when the newest member to their school walked by. Her long, raven black hair fluttered behind her, and her dark blue eyes looked all around her.
The young men cried out and wolf whistled as she passed, the young woman simply ignoring them as they cried out for her to give them her digits. Her name, was Bianca Saintclaire, best known as Bunny by her freinds and family back home. She'd arrived at Luz Dura Academy not two hours ago, and she searched for the office so that she may get her classs schedule, and hopefully find a map somewhere to this enourmous place.
As she walked the main corridor, she looked at her watch on her wrist. She still had a good twenty minutes before the first bell rang, and she took full oppertunity for some 'me time'. She found a nice, quiet spot on the second floor and sat under a window, placing her backback on the ground next to her. Her gaze wandered up to the celling tiles, and she began to think to herself.
'This place is so big, I may never get used to it.
All of her old schools were much smaller, and she also had to adjust to the fact that Luz Dura academy, was in fact, a boarding school.
A soft, and slightly tired sigh passed through her pink lips and she began to dig around in her backpack. After a few seconds, she found the prize she'd been searching for and smiled broadly as she pulled it out. A small, red, hardbacked book of William Shakespeares sonnets.
Bianca leaned back against the wall, opened the book and smiled as she read one of her favorite sonnets.
They that have power to hurt and will do none,
That do not do the thing they most do show,
Who, moving others, are themselves as stone,
Unmoved, cold, and to temptation slow,
They rightly do inherit heaven's graces
And husband nature's riches from expense;
They are the lords and owners of their faces,
Others but stewards of their excellence.
The summer's flower is to the summer sweet,
Though to itself it only live and die,
But if that flower with base infection meet,
The basest weed outbraves his dignity:
For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;
Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.

• Admin PMd • Alivyre

Template created by Zuri Adele Lavandiere of Lost Generations. Steal, and face her wrath. Seriously, it’s scary. © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy and Zuri’s previous templates. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Ouran Highschool Host Club and its creators.

Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Saintclaire, Bianca  Left_bar_bleue50/1000Saintclaire, Bianca  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Saintclaire, Bianca  Left_bar_bleue50/1000Saintclaire, Bianca  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

Saintclaire, Bianca  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintclaire, Bianca    Saintclaire, Bianca  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 am

Saintclaire, Bianca  9rhwxs
Back to top Go down

Saintclaire, Bianca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Accepted.-
Jump to: