Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Just Rumors Sde62g

Just Rumors NRPG4

Just Rumors Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Just Rumors Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Just Rumors I_vote_lcapJust Rumors I_voting_barJust Rumors I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Just Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 pm

An unnaturally chilly breeze whipped through Lichen's blond strands as she stepped onto what looked like an abandoned campus.
There had been a sign posted outside, warning her of unseemly horrors such as "dead bodies" and "ghosts".
But it couldn't be true, could it?
She didn't believe it, anyway.

Even so, the aura around her sent chills tripping up and down her spine, and even though she wasn't cold, her teeth chattered loudly in the dead silence.
Lichen gritted them closed defiantly.

"Ghosts? There are no such things," she murmured to herself soothingly. "I'm just going to get in there, and then get right back out. And when it's all over, I'll laugh at myself for being so scared."

With that, Lichen stomped determinedly past the gates. Juuust in case, she slipped out her slingshot from its holster on her left hip and stooped down to collect a few smooth stones. Turning several of them over within her palm, she steeled herself and entered the crumbling remains of the school building.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Just Rumors Left_bar_bleue50/1000Just Rumors Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Money: 50

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am

An ebony-haired boy stepped out from a dimly lit room on the far left side of the main hall, which was found just after entering the front doors. His crouched down posture kept him easily hidden from eye level, and his back was pressed onto the corresponding wall of the door. His eyes set towards an invisible target, or area, just down the hall. In an instant, his focus was taken off his first distraction and placed on another as a figure walked through a crumbled wall. "Got you." he mumbled beneath his breath, raising Wulf up to line the crosshairs of the scope with the person as it walked by, if only to get a better look. To his surprise, the intruder was a girl, though her exact features he couldn't make out.
With careful footing over the debris, he moved forward after her, remaining non-existent to all senses. His training while in Spetsnaz had paid off immensely in any situation where he needed it, such as now. His breathing was nearly silent, footsteps the same, as he followed behind who he suspected was the trouble maker he had heard so much about in these parts.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 am

Lichen stalked through the hallway, trying to keep her footsteps as silent as possible, since even the tiniest sound rang deafeningly in this noiseless void. Even her breath, which came in soft, fox-bursts, seemed too loud, but she had a hard time keeping that under control-- her heart beat too fast for that. And for that matter, her drumming heartbeat was all she could hear.

Nervously, she palmed her slingshot, which was sticky in her hand from cold, clammy sweat. Keeping her eyes constantly in motion, darting back and forth between each door, stale beams of light, and shadows, she fumbled with a stone until she had it firmly pulled back on the slingshot, ready to fire.

Strangely enough, a metallic scent wafted through the hall and found her nose. Lichen held her breath.
'This smell...' she thought, slowly processing the iron familiarity in it. 'It's...' She paled as she recognized the distinct tang of blood.

'No. It can't be.'

She swiveled silently towards the nearest door, and when she drew closer, the smell got stronger, ever more unbearable.
'Nothing's behind that door. Nothing is behind that door. Nothing is behind that door...' she chanted in her head.

With both her hands firmly holding the slingshot taut, Lichen slid the door open with a foot.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 am

Sashura continued to follow a safe distance behind the girl, keeping her in his sight at all times. He watched as the other approached a door and stopped, thinking that maybe she felt someone following her. In his current position, he was hidden in plain sight, only shielded by a gentle blanket of darkness that was cast over him by the remains of the school, and the moon, which was still plenty visible though the decaying ceiling and walls. Just as his stalking brought him into a beam of light, Asura brought himself up from crouching and gripped his rifle tighter to stop any movement off the target. "Tss" he purred, in an attempt to get her attention, then scooped a piece of rock from the ground onto the top of his floor and flung it at the person's back. It made contact with her just before the door oopened that she seemed so eager to pass through. "Turn around." Sashura demanded, raising a brow as he noticed for the first time the slingshot the girl carried.
Obviously, someone had gotten a little curious and decided to lurk around here, despite it being off limits. The phrase 'Off limits' seemed to draw more people to places more than somewhere open to the public. This didn't excuse the breaking of the rule, however, and it was up to Sashura to deal with any of those trespassers.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:44 am

Lichen had just been about to ease the door open when she felt a sudden, stinging pain branch out from a point on her back. A loud clattering noise as something fell to the ground echoed within the walls. Rather than let out a bloodcurdling scream, she gasped sharply and swiveled her body towards the other side of the hall.

In that second, she made out the pale outline of a boy, which was oddly disfigured by another stick-like form, and she immediately came to the assumption that it was a ghost. Lichen let her ammo fly towards the intruder, though as she stepped back, she slipped on the stone that Sashura had thrown at her, and her own stone missed him by several inches, ricocheting off the walls behind him instead.

Lichen felt her ankle twist painfully as her foot slid off the stone, and when she looked down to see what it was, the stone glimmered, as if mocking her for her foolish misstep.

'Damn,' she cursed herself, thinking that she had dropped the stone. Quickly, she locked eyes with the strange silhouette, and without looking away, she swept up the rock that she had slipped on and prepared another shot.

"Who are you?" she demanded, her voice painfully loud after such prolonged silence. "Reveal yourself." She squinted in the dark, trying to make out the figure through the iridescent light of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 am

Sashura tilted his head to allow his eye to see pass the scope and look directly at the girl with a naked eye, the distance between them not great enough to properly use it. The fact that the girl had fired one rock at him was enough for him to at least give a warning shot, but with him now in danger of being shot at again, he narrowed his eyes onto the object, realizing she was using the same rock he had tossed to try to hit him with.
His brain went cold for a second as his ability activated, shooting an ice cold shot through his head in a quick pulse that traveled through his shoulder, down his arms, and onto his fingertips just as he pulled the trigger of Wulf.
Bang.
The 'pop' would have been deafening to someone not use to the sound, especially with the echo created by the enclosed space they were both in. The settled all around Sashura, and the dust just in front of him kicked up in an instant while the 7.62 caliber round flew from the barrel of the rifle and hit the rock situated in the slingshot, turning it to dirt in a split second. After doing its purpose, it traveled through the girl's hair and embedded itself in the wall at the far side of the hall. "Try that again and i may clip a limp or two, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:03 am

'A gun!' she realized now what the odd stick form was, but too late.

The weapon fired with what seemed like a deafening roar in the enclosed space, causing her to flinch away instinctively. Thankfully, it was this unconscious movement that caused her to drop the slingshot, so that the bullet hit only the stone without blowing off the fingers of her right hand. The sound of the slingshot hitting the cold tiles of the floor seemed to come minutes after the bullet had broken through the far wall, and afterwards, the singed smell of gunpowder and hair scented the air around her.

'No chance,' was the grim thought that pervaded her mind. Friend or foe, whoever the stranger was, Lichen had no chance against one equipped with a firearm. She didn't know if he could see her, since she definitely could not see him especially now through all the stirred dust and debris, but he must have been at least able to make out general shapes if he could shoot like that. For the sake of her own safety, Lichen slowly lifted her hands above her shoulders, fingers splayed so that it was obvious she wasn't holding anything.

"Yes," she replied warily to his question. How had this turned out all so wrong? It was her first day here at this school, and all she had wanted to do was a little exploring, and this was the result: she got a gun pointed... even shot at her. Curiosity, in fact, probably did kill the cat.

Lichen said nothing else, but stayed absolutely still, silently giving him assent to do whatever with her as he wished, whether it was command her to approach him, or for him to come and see for himself who she was.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Seeing that the girl had given up without much of a fuss, Wulf lowered to the boys side, the strap holding it on it's own, and his hands going into his pockets. Ten...i need to remember that... he thought, referring to his Dragunov's magazine. Unlike normal Dragunov sniper rifle magazines, his carried a total of eleven rounds. Having just used one, that left ten more. Remembering this was crucial in case a time came where he would need to use the rest of the magazine so he could plan a reload without getting stuck, and possibly hit by the enemy.
He made his way over to the girl, keeping his eyes locked on her chest, due to his ability automatically doing so. "Are you hurt?" he asked timidly, taking careful steps around the array of rocks scattered across the floor. Despite the strands of pure white light coming into the hallway, it was still quite hard to see, and even though Sashura had been within the confines of the building for an hour or so, his eyes hadn't fully adjusted to the pitch black tint of night. "Want to tell me what brings you here, tonight, of all places to be?" he asked, beginning his interrogation of the girl early so it would be more efficient once they got back to the school. He didn't plan on being out on patrol all throughout the day, night, and morning. He had to sleep too, despite his restless demeanor.
Standing just in front of the girl now, he crossed his arms, awaiting the answer to his questions, and finally being able to make out some of her features.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm

The figure of the boy grew clearer with each step that he took towards her, and by now, Lichen was convinced this stranger was not a ghost. When he stopped in front of her, she assumed it safe enough to lower her hands again. He seemed to be avoiding the full glare of the moon, but in the proximity, Lichen could make out a young, chiseled face, handsome even, though the color of his eyes eluded her. At his question, she felt an abrupt stinging sensation on the right side of her face, and a dull throb echoed the pain in her right ankle. Even so, she felt prompted to give the general answer anyone would give in a situation such as this.

"I'm fine. Thank you." She lightly pressed against her cheek with three of her fingers, and her eyelids had to work to blink away the fresh tears that the action had caused. When she looked, Lichen could see that a slick red substance had tainted the tips of her fingers. 'It must have happened when the rock was blown to pieces,' she thought. "Nothing serious," she said aloud, reassuring both herself and the boy who had inquired. Her twisted ankle would probably prove to be more of a problem later on if she tried to walk, but being the avid tree-climber that she was, she had dealt with much worse before. This would be nothing compared to earlier injuries she'd had to endure.

At his second question, however, Lichen grimaced.

"You could call it a personal preference, I guess," she admitted, not completely meeting his eyes. "I like exploring, and... I wondered if there really were ghosts and dead bodies here, like the sign outside said," she finished, tipping her face upwards so that her verdant eyes could search his. As predicted, she couldn't detect anything in the stranger's eyes.

"I'm sorry." She felt compelled to finish with an apology of some kind. Obviously, whoever this person was, disapproved of her behavior tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Level 3 Admin
Sashura Dregovich

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am

"That's good." he said, his foreign accent showing itself as it usually did. He had begun to accept his difference in voice after a couple of students commented on it being nice having something new around the place. Before then, he was a bit self-conscious about the matter. His eyes followed her finger to her face, which he took the time to look into her eyes. They were most obviously green, even in the dark setting. Even the smallest bit of moonlight would have caused her them to standout from the dull place, though once she pulled fingers from her cheek, his gaze was drawn to the blood which lingered there. He hoped it was only a graze, because explaining he shot at a student for sneaking around wouldn't much get him off the hook. She was...potentially dangerous? he pondered, stocking up on excuses beforehand in case the situation went to hell. The words 'nothing serious' brought his train of thought back to reality.
"Well, i'd prefer you not explore these parts...it's better to be forgotten about..." he said, then added in a mumble "...and to cure your curiosity, yes, it's true. I've found some corpses here and there. I doubt you would want to see something like that." He took in a breath, pushing his rifle to his back, and offered a hand to the girl. "Speaking of which, we need to get out of here."
Sashura took the girl's apology silently. He didn't yet know if she was the person he had been searching for, or if she spoke the truth of merely being curious. Any questioning he planned to do would come after Sasha knew she was completely sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Lichen Moss
Level 1.
Lichen Moss

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:47 am

'Russian. Definitely Russian.'
Although she detected the slightly familiar accent in the boy's voice as a result of having heard such several times before, Lichen didn't bat an eyelid, nor did she mention anything about it. Perhaps she would have inquired him about it had they met in more suitable circumstances, but now just was not the time. He had just informed her that yes, dead bodies did litter the grounds where they stood, and that the door she had been so eager to open might be protecting her from the sight that instant.

"O-Oh...," she stammered, her voice unexpectedly faltering. "I understand." Lichen did understand, and yet, she sorely wanted to take a look, even just a quick peek, at what horrendous spectacles may await behind the sliding door. It was one of those moments where there was something too gruesome to look at, yet one could not turn his eyes away, except that she had not been allowed to see it yet... If only she could.
But at this moment, in front of this stranger, Lichen would not give herself away. She would, perhaps, return later to explore further.

Carefully, she dried her lightly bloodied hand on her pants, where the red gave itself away to the black of the dark fabric. Only when she was sure her blood would not rub off on the boy's hand did she take it with polite gentleness. Hopefully, she would not have to rely on his kindness too much on this first unfortunate meeting. He must think badly of her already, Lichen felt.

She took a few steps towards him, towards the entrance from which she had come, and she braced herself for the pain that would come shooting up from the injured right ankle. 'Ah...' Sure enough, the pain was evident, and she flinched, but she resisted resting any of her weight on the boy's offered hand.
"Thank you," she told him, referring to his offered hand, "but I think I can make it." Lichen let his hand go and waited patiently for him to lead the way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Rumors   Just Rumors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Rumors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Outside of the Town. :: Old Campus.-
Jump to: