Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Ban the person above you Sde62g

Ban the person above you NRPG4

Ban the person above you Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Ban the person above you Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Ban the person above you I_vote_lcapBan the person above you I_voting_barBan the person above you I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Ban the person above you I_vote_lcapBan the person above you I_voting_barBan the person above you I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Ban the person above you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Ban the person above you Left_bar_bleue10/1000Ban the person above you Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
Ban the person above you Left_bar_bleue10/1000Ban the person above you Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

Ban the person above you Empty
PostSubject: Ban the person above you   Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:33 pm

The best spamming game ever, not much to explain so good luck XD
Back to top Go down
Valerie Anafeloz
Level 1.
Valerie Anafeloz

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Money: 10

Ban the person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the person above you   Ban the person above you I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 am

i ban everyone for not posting on this!
Back to top Go down

Ban the person above you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Dura Academy :: Spam Area :: OCC :: Games.-
Jump to: