Luz Dura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy for the finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sister Sites!
SisterSites!

A Sound Soul
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Affiliates.
Long, Alexander Sde62g

Long, Alexander NRPG4

Long, Alexander Sakura10
Illuminous Flame
Raiders&Rebels!

The Bleach Society Role-Play
TOUCHTHESKY
Looming Darkness
Long, Alexander Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
The Staff

Head Admin/Founder Co-Founder/Admin Head Mod Mod

Season and Time.
Latest topics
» Face Claims.
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm by Chariza Kurosama

» Music= Life (Bianca)
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am by Bianca Saintclaire

» Newspaper 3, The start of something new.
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Armstrong, Chris
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Sashura Dregovich

» Walking the Grounds of Campus.
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am by Alivyre Mercier

» Just Enjoy It (Shinnosuke Genzo)
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm by Shinnosuke Genzo

» Madarama, Jay
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 am by Sashura Dregovich

» Real Life Pictures.
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am by Valerie Anafeloz

» Funny videos
Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm by Bianca Saintclaire

Top posters
Alivyre Mercier
Long, Alexander I_vote_lcapLong, Alexander I_voting_barLong, Alexander I_vote_rcap 
Bianca Saintclaire
Long, Alexander I_vote_lcapLong, Alexander I_voting_barLong, Alexander I_vote_rcap 
Sashura Dregovich
Shinnosuke Genzo
Valerie Anafeloz
Lichen Moss
Kira Yagami
Alexander Long
Zero Kaji
addie
Copyright.
Luz Dura Academy © Alivyre MarryAnne Mercier

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Alivyre Mercier, Azrael Aldean, Amber Lyonesse and Zuri Adele Lavandière of Lost Generations for their help in making the site better. Amber for graphics, Zuri of our application. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Long, Alexander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Long
Level 1.
Alexander Long

Character sheet
Health:
Long, Alexander Left_bar_bleue10/1000Long, Alexander Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Mana:
Long, Alexander Left_bar_bleue10/1000Long, Alexander Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Money: 10

Long, Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Long, Alexander   Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Long, Alexander 2laui4n

Long, Alexander BLEACH__Kuchiki_Byakuya_by_Arehandora

• Alexander • GENDER: MALE • AGE: 17 • GRADE: Third Year Student •
• NICKNAME: ALEX • SEXUAL ORIENTATION: BI-Sexually • OCCUPATION: TEA SHOP/STUDENT GOVERMENT • FACECLAIM: Byakuya Kuchiki •

"So to speak, you are a hero, Alex! Even if you are the top student, you are also poorest in the school. People will call you a weed, and you will be despised as a lower person! Don't worry, I praise the poorest! What is important to the hero is the reckless spirit!"

Picture Day
    "Beauty is as vain as these cherry blossoms. You will never be able to see the same shape for two days."

• General Appearance • Alex has long, straight hair that is jet black and reaches down to the bottom of his back. His hair hangs carelessly loose about four inches down pass his neck. He normally keeps a green band tied around his hair to give him it a long pony-tail, but this is only on days when he is busy working in his his girlfriend's shop. Alex has typically small eyes for a man his age. His eye color is haze green with a yellow undertone that make them look orange in bright lights. His left eye normal stays hidden away underneath his bane. Alex's over all body structure is normal size for a man no older than 20 years old. He is five feet and ten inches in height and weights no more than 165 pounds. His body has a well tone muscular out look, but is not too bulky and gives him an athletic appearance. Alex has very little body hair and no facial hair. Alex's body structure is very tone and defined, and has several cut in it that layout his muscular body.

• Usual Apparel • Alex loves wearing sleeveless shirts that is all black and fits very tightly. He can also be caught wearing a long sleeves white dress shirt that fit him well but is baggy around the arm area. When ever at school, he always wears his blue blazer jacket and a white shirt and has his family's crest on the back of it. The symbol is surrounds by small sound signs and on his shoulders there are two yang and yen symbol on both sides. He wears an armband on his right arm. He never moves it because it covers a diamond shape scare on his right arm. He likes to wear his all black pants that hugs his ankles. He usually wears this long black pants in the time of winter or when it’s raining out side. He own two types of boots, his all black mission boats and his black and brown training boots. He wears an all black rag around his waist. When in the land of the living he normally wheres what ever is in style depending on what his mission is and what he has to do.

• Interesting Traits •Tattoo on his lower chest is a tiger and panther across his abs. Two Chains tattoo with hooked on the edge, up his back. A pair of Snow White Angel wings tattoo on his Back. A Eagle on his right shoulder and falcon on his left shoulder. On both his sides of his waist are two snakes. At the palms of his hang are two spiders.

Locker-room Gossip
    "I think it's fun to know the person little by little through looking at their personality."

• Character Summary •Ace like to drink when he doesn't have to attend to business, but he doesn't mind social drinking when it call for it. He loves to be surround by women because he is a huge flirt, but likes to find once special woman to spend a night with. When the opportunity present itself you can find Ace star gazing at night, but he mains only looks at the stars in the living world. Ace love napping thru out the day when he is not busy, but he has to sleep under the sweet smell of a cherry blossom tree, or next to white rose bushes. Ace dislike being in overly crowded places where he can't move freely or hear himself thinks.

He has an extreme dislike of shady people who talks about you behind your back, even worst people who would lie for unimportant reasons. He has an over obsessive O.C.D cleaning disorder although he may never tell you to your face he hate all messy people. He has the will power to fight through most tough situations and a never die attitude. Ace only weakness in his mind was he ways secretly afraid to be along. Although he never really admitted to anyone not even his self he occasionally has night mares about allowing everyone he cares about to die in battle because he is not strong enough.
• Likes • Women, Drinking, Smoking.
• Dislikes • Shady People, Liars, and mostly Everything else.
• Obstructions • Alex has O.C.D. Everything has to be in order for him to be happy.

Schoolyard Games
    "If you wish to dream, do so in your dreams."

• Element • Ice
• Gift • Ice Touch. Alex has the ability to turn anything that he touches to Ice, but he can only turn complete things to ice that has a temp of something lower than 98 degrees. If the temp is higher than Alex most hold onto the item for a longer period of time for the item to be completely frozen over. Because of this Alex has to wear a special necklace that counter acts the effects of the curse.
• Weapon • Long Katana. The blade itself is hard to break under 3000lbs of force.

Background Check
    ""Looks like you've managed to take a step into a new world."

• Birthday • {28, June}
• Legal Guardians • Father Mr. Long: Dead, Kimmiko Long Mother Alive.
• Siblings • Twin Sister: Ashley Long aka Angel.
• History • Alex Long was born to a family that was as far from Normal than Normal could be.In fact when he was born, he was born to what many would call a taboo life style. Alexander was born to a family of Filthy Rich Angel and a Even richer human. Although Alex had never learned how his parents came to be and where the money that had came from, he knew that for the most part that they were happy. Alex was born in the united states, is a small town called Hidden Springs. There he became a what many would call a child genius, His ability to learn and under stand was some of the best that his teacher had ever seen. He was a student who always seemed to grasp the concept of anything he was taught at a very quick rate. His ability to understand and demonstrate was some of the best around since his mother had passed threw the school.

For the most part, Alex grew up a very normal life. Except he started to exceed in sport and intellect, in away that was much more unique than your normal human. For the early part of his life, he grew as much other would, but around his 25 birthday,a truth had been came more apparent to him, that his body was much more unique that the average man, when he was in a bad car accident, and walked away from it unscratched, and unharmed. Even the minor scratches he had received seem to vanish almost instantly. On that night when he returned to his mother, he found out the truth about his his father.

Although Alex grew up still shaken by the history, he soon found a piece of happiness in life with he meet the Love of his life Barbie Hunt, or Love as he like to refer to her as. He most of his bad habits of picking up on girls, and smoking and drinking had changed as she had became his who world. Soon the two were forced to split and Alex was left to only write countless letters back and forth to her. Soon his love returned to him years later as her parents had be lost in the fatal thing called war. From that day on, Alex promised to take care of her and love her with all his heart so that she would never feel alone ever again.

After a while the two were as happy as could be, until it came time for school again. He was so sure that they would both get in, but faith would have a another plan in store for them. The day before school the two get into a huge fight and are unable to come to a simple understanding and the two are forced to break up to preserve their friendship and Alexander is left to be alone.

Transcript
    "“What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."

• RP Example •
Slowly the wind blew over the body of the young man as he made his way towards the cabin. Although it had taken him a long time for him to get here, he had finally made it to the place that he was supposed to be. The air filled with the smell of cherry blossoms and apples, as he walked up the stone steps that lead to the small cabin. It was everything that he had remembered it to be as he smiled softly at the small print that label the small building 112. He softly repeated the number to himself slowly as he made his way to the front door. He slowly pulled out a small key that should on lock the door as he turned the door knob to the front door.

Suddenly the young man was over come by a new smell much different from the one outside. He slowly began to call out to the love of his life as he wanted to waste no time in seeing her face. "Barbie? Are you here Love? It's me Alex, please say something if you are here." He slowly walked through the cabinet filled with smell of Cinnamon and Spice. As he made his way towards the bedroom. He softly knocked on the door as he pushed it open smiling wildly. "Baby, are you in here?" The air filled with the scent of Barbie as he walked into the room softly dropping the bag that he had been latched onto his back.

Slowly the boy looked upon a female that had eyes that glowed bright red and wore a slight dress that dragged at the ground. Alex slowly made his way closer to the woman as his smile softened slightly long enough to say. "Baby, I've missed you." He softly took another step towards her as he slightly raised his arms up to her waist, and attempted to bring her into a warm embrace. His white t-shirt softly snuggled his body, as he lowered his head in an attempt to press his head against her's.

• Admin PMd • Alivyre Mercier

Template created by Zuri Adele Lavandiere of Lost Generations. Steal, and face her wrath. Seriously, it’s scary. © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy and Zuri’s previous templates. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Ouran Highschool Host Club and its creators.

Back to top Go down
Alivyre Mercier
Level 3 Admin
Alivyre Mercier

Character sheet
Health:
Long, Alexander Left_bar_bleue50/1000Long, Alexander Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Mana:
Long, Alexander Left_bar_bleue50/1000Long, Alexander Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Money: 50

Long, Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long, Alexander   Long, Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Long, Alexander 2ngstis
Back to top Go down
https://luzduraacademy.canadian-forum.com

Long, Alexander
Page 1 of 1